FIFTY - KEEP YOU THIS WAY

I didn't care what Harry said-I was absolutely going to get fucked before dinner

The way he took control and was so demanding of my body made me feel like I had been doused in the warmest flames of desire. I was burning up from the inside out and there was not a single chance of me waiting that long. So I came up with a brilliant plan. I was simply going to seduce him on the car ride.

I stared at his profile as he drove my car, one of his hands on the wheel, one on my thigh. Music was playing softly in the background, but neither one of us were listening. We were too consumed with one another and the tension we both felt pressing down on us after what happened in my basement.

My eyes flickered over his face down to his mouth, thinking about how it looked when it was shiny with my arousal. As if he could read my mind, he licked his lips slowly as they turned up into a smirk. His fingertip began to draw a pattern of stars along my inner thigh.

"What's the matter, baby? You're awfully quiet over there." He commented, raising an eyebrow to me. His voice was pure arrogance-he knew exactly why I was quiet. It was because I was so turned on that I ached.

But he was feeding right into my plan.

"I'm just admiring you." I said softly, smiling at him, "You look so fucking good."

Step 1: Fluff his ego.

Harry looooved to be complimented. I couldn't lay it on too thick or he would know what I was getting at, but I could give him a couple of quick strokes.

"Just admiring me, hmm?" He repeated, glancing over at me again with that same cocky smirk of his. His fingers squeezed my thigh, "Why don't you come a little closer?"

Step 2: Tease him.

I pulled away from him until his hand dropped off my thigh. He furrowed his brow in annoyance at the act, giving me a look. I smiled and shook my head slowly.

"Mmm, I think I'll stay right here." I turned my body slightly so my back was pressing against the passenger door.

One leg stayed planted on the floor of the car while I lifted the other up onto the seat, bending it at the knee. With my legs spread open this way, I knew he'd be able to see right up my skirt to my underwear. I wondered if he could tell how wet I was under the thin material.

I tilted my head back a little, smirking as I brushed one of my hands down my bare neck and toward my cleavage. Harry glanced over at me repeatedly, his eyes hungry for me as I danced my fingers down over my belly toward the hem of my dress.

"Arabella..." He warned me slowly as I tugged the hem of my dress up more, exposing myself to him.

My fingers glided along my cunt, feeling the wet cotton that covered it, a quiet gasp escaping me, "Yes?"