Chapter VI: Act XII

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╗
Jade of Quality
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╝

Paimon beamed as she took notice of a giant pot that was surrounded by hilichurls and a single mitachurl.

"That's the pot! It looks like the hilichurls are still using it. It's a bit impolite, but we gotta cut the line." Paimon states.

Aether ran forward, allowing his blade to manifest in his hand, watching as the mitachurl reeled its axe upward.

(Y/n) sighed heavily and manifested his polearm, twirling it for a quick second before slamming it straight to the ground.

"Unbelievable," he grumbled under his breath while walking forward.

Aether grunted and huffed lowly as he took on the hilichurls that decided to go after him first.

Paimon was seen off to the side, watching the duo fight their way to the giant pot that they needed.

(Y/n) held his polearm out to the mitachurl that started to swing its giant axe in a circular motion.

"Let the poison consume you," (Y/n) murmured before slamming the polearm right in front of him.

The ground rumbled harshly underneath the mitachurl's feet, causing it to stumble a bit.

Vines slammed themselves straight out of the ground and coiled around the mitachurl, forcing it to fall.

Paimon clapped her hands with excitement as her eyes sparkled in pure enjoyment.

The vines continued to strengthen their hold on the mitachurl before it suffocated due to not being able to escape.

The (H/c)ette swiped the polearm off to the side. "Are you finished over there, Aether?"

Aether nodded his head as he finished off the last hilichurl. "Yep!"

Aether, Paimon, and (Y/n) then surrounded a giant pot.

"There's still soup in here. These hilichurls sure have big appetites!" Paimon exclaimed.

"Well, it's our lab now." Aether retorted.

"The soup looks like it could be used as our hydro elemental protection. Let's fire it up and begin our experiment!" Paimon declared.

Aether grinned lightly as he nodded his head in agreement before setting the remaining usable logs in flames.

Paimon smiled brightly. "We're ready to go! Paimon will help remember which one of the three is which! Use pyro to keep making the pot hotter, until we get the results we need. Mr. Zhongli said that the shinier and bluer the ore gets, the better it is, so pay close attention!"

Squishing sounds were heard which captured the group's attention and caused them to look over.

A medium-sized dendro slime could be seen peeking out of the ground before hopping out and appearing before the group.

"Wah!" Paimon cried out.

Aether quickly brought his sword back out.

(Y/n) took a step forward to the dendro slime, surprising Paimon and Aether.

"Wah! What are you doing, (N/n)?!" Paimon cried out in pure horror, wanting the other to move away from the slime.

(E/c) eyes sparkled with recognition as their owner also took notice of a small pyro slime.

"It's nice to see you again, Slimy. Is this a new friend of yours?" (Y/n) asked, raising a brow.

"Huh?!" Paimon shrieked.