Five

Lana watched over her daughter she saw her hair in a messy bun she slept with an oversized t-shirt and some spandex shorts on while Lana she slept with pajama pants and a tank top. She watched Amanda sleep soundly with minor disturbances just a couple of twist and turns.
On the other hand Colin slept on the inflated mattress that was on the floor letting Jen take the whole bed to herself.
He had slept well hence why he woke up bright and early to make all the girls breakfast.
He managed to make his way through the kitchen made pancakes,bacon set out the butter, maple syrup and some fresh fruit.
Jennifer woke up a bit after then Amanda followed by Lana.
"Morning" said Colin in his thick Irish accent.
Amanda poured coffee for all of them including herself.
"Alright here we go" said Colin putting the pancakes on the table.
They all loved Colin's food he was an amazing chef after a couple minuted of eating, Jennifer started asking Amanda questions to get to know her.
"So what do you like to do for fun?"
"I like to read or play volleyball and tennis" smiled Amanda
"Ooo I used to love playing volleyball" said Colin
"Yeah me too" said Jennifer
"Lets see who could win some day"
"Alright we shall"
They finished eating breakfast shortly after Jennifer and Colin left and Lana and Amanda got ready to go shopping.
"Hey can you help me get this button right?" asked Amanda she was wearing faded short overalls a white crop top underneath it with white converse and her hair straight.
"You look really nice" said Amanda
"Thank you you look stunning" said Lana looking in the mirror she was wearing a classy black jumpsuit wearing her natural semi-short hair and a gold statement necklace.
They drove off to the local Ikea to buy a dresser and a couple of more things necessary for Amanda's new room since she was now going to be spending every weekend with her.
Today was going to be all about Lana and Amanda. Amanda's room had been painted by Lana with the help of Colin and Jennifer. All that was missing was a dresser and a vanity set. Luckily they had found the perfect ones online and just had to pick them up in store. Afterwards they drove to target while on their way there they encountered some troubles.
"Lan that car has been following you ever since we drove out of Ikea."
"Its the paparazzi" said Lana sort of upset
"What's wrong?"
"I just don't want to expose you to them I don't want you to be frightened by them"
"Don't worry i'm sure they wont do any harm"
"You're right they won't physically but mentally believe me that they do"
"Alright here we are lets get our smiling faces on" said Lana sarcastically.
"Lana who is this girl?" Lana ignored
"What's your name?" Amanda ignored
"Is this your niece? Your cousin?" once again Lana ignored
"Is she your daughter?"
"What's her name?"
"How old is she?"
Finally they had reached the inside of the store.
"You okay?"
"Yeah i'm fine just kind of relieved we're in here" said Amanda
They bought a mirror with a black boarder that was able to hang up in the room a lamp some room lights a wall decal that read bonjour a comforter and some throw pillows.
"Lana this is too much"
"What are you talking about?"
"Well you're spending too much on me"
"Oh c'mon no i'm not"
"I'm only going to be spending two days with you every week and either way and I don't even have clothes at your house so there was really no need for a dresser"
"We're getting them just incase"
"Incase what?" this time Lana got back to looking at the room stuff.
"Incase what Lana?"
"Just incase you might want to move in with me some day in the near future" said Lana nervous that Amanda was going to react in the wrong way.
"You want me to move in with you?"
"Yeah"
"Lana I-"
"Don't say anything I know its too soon for you to process everything"
"You're right"
Amanda was bothered by this thought the rest of the day she was so used to her life back at home she knew that if she were to live with Lana and have a real mother-daughter relationship that the same thing that happened with the photographers and paparazzi outside of the store would happen often. She didn't want to be ripped away from her old life and have to start over here not that there was anything special back at home. Yet she remembered last night when Lana opened up to her and the safeness that she felt when Lana was huddled next to her she wanted Lana to be with her along the way to be there for her prom and homecoming dance and school events like her volleyball games and track meets and to make her dinner when she came home from school she cared about those things.
There was no rush in driving Amanda home because she had a 3 day weekend so Lana would drive Amanda home the next day after Lunch.

"Listen I don't want you to be upset or bothered by what I said before I was just thinking maybe that would be something we'd both enjoy some day." said Lana
"Yeah I know i'm just really confused right now I can't wrap the thought around my head"
"Honey I don't want you to make the decision right now I want you to get to know me and actually see me as a mom not as an idol or as a woman who just magically appeared into your life" said Lana taking a couple m&m's into her mouth.
"I want to see you that way too" smiled Amanda while she leaned in to hug Lana.
"Lets go for a swim?"
"Sure"
Amanda changed into a mint green bathing suit some jean ripped shorts and a cropped light hoodie.
"Isn't it too late to swim?"
"Oh no don't worry it dosen't matter"
"Alright race you to the shore"
"No fair you had a head start"
"Don't be such a looser" giggled Amanda
"Oo look at the turtle" said Lana amazed even though she'd seen the turtles laying eggs many many times before.
They swam for about an hour or so and then they went back inside where Lana made Lasagna and Amanda made fresh lemonade.
"Goodnight Lana"
"Goodnight baby girl sweet dreams"
Amanda made her way towards the room she was staying in and tried to sleep this night was different she had a good day today with her mom and only thought of positive things she closed her eyes and slowly fell asleep with a smile on her face.