294: The Ten-Tails Jinchuuriki (1)

Chapter 294: The Ten-Tails Jinchuuriki (1)

When Neji was fighting the Kages, Madara finished absorbing the Eight-Tails' chakra into the Gedo Statue and then moved on to absorb the Nine-Tails' Chakra inside the Gold and Silver brothers.

When the absorption was happening, Madara was also observing Neji's battle. He was once again surprised at how easily Neji was handling them– almost as if he was holding back from finishing them as soon as possible. Though Madara couldn't be sure if that was the case since he was mostly concentrating on controlling the Gedo Statue.

However, as the fight progressed, Madara realised he needed to finish here soon. Otherwise, things might get out of his hand.

"Naruto,"

Madara called while turning to look to the side where Naruto was crouching down beside a huffing and vomiting Sasuke Uchiha, who was covering his left eye with the palm of his hand.

"...Leave Sasuke and come here. I need you to pour a part of your chakra into the Statue. The absorption rate is too slow for my liking." Madara ordered in a deep, authoritative voice.

Naruto hesitated for a bit, but he soon nodded and walked to the Statue to place his hand on its foot.

Naruto's chakra suddenly flared up like a butterfly spreading its wings. Madara watched as he pushed his chakra into the statue, and at the same time, the Gold and Silver brothers' chakra started to get absorbed faster.

Meanwhile, Madara noticed that Neji was almost done with the Kages. He may reach here at any given moment.

'...It seems Hashirama lost much of his original power in this Reanimated state. He didn't use half the Jutsus he has mastery over.'

Madara's jaws clenched in annoyance at being lied to by Kabuto.

'I wanted to fight Hashirama after that snake-like brat said the Reanimated ones would be as powerful as their prime self.'

Yet, Hashirama clearly wasn't.

There was also the possibility that Hashirama was just strong enough to simply clash against Kabuto's control and not use those super destructive techniques willingly.

Madara soon decided it must have been a mixture of both scenarios.

"That's enough."

Madara ordered when the Statue's last eye opened and its entire body suddenly started to tremble.

"Step back, Naruto. Take Sasuke and go to Obito, stop Neji from approaching me."

Naruto himself was panting after pouring his chakra, yet he nodded quickly. By then, Sasuke had regained his composure and was ready to move as well. The two of them took in a deep breath together and then dashed, reaching Obito in the blink of an eye.

Madara stopped paying them any attention and rather started to float in the air. He observed from the high sky as the Gedo Statue thrashed around its spot, its husk contracted within itself as chakra started to form into a compressed ball inside it.

Then, it exploded outwards from a small pin to the titanic body that was the Ten Tail.

Madara grinned even as the beast roared and he slowly landed on top of its head, starting to calm it down with his powers.

It was about time for him to become the Jinchuuriki of this beast to set this hell of a world free, to make everyone live in their own heaven.

Madara started to weave hand seals that'd free this chained world.