[1] Wait, I am Hashirama Senju?

Chapter 1

Title: Wait, I am Hashirama Senju?

"People die when they're killed."

He couldn't exactly remember the name of who said it, thanks to the splitting headache he was suffering from, but he could recall making fun of his Fate-stan friend about it, mocking him by saying how his favourite Main Character was a clown for saying such an obvious thing.

Yet, after dying himself, here he was— alive and kicking.

'Still, that means that Emiya whatever guy was wrong after all...'

He thought, somewhat sad he couldn't show this to his friend and clown him some more.

His sight was blurry and his newborn ears were unable to fully comprehend the world around him.

But he was sure of one thing, it was a blazing fire. He was in the arms of a blonde, a girl from the sounds of it, and she was hugging him like a protective armour, running through the fire to go to probably somewhere safe.

The odds that this was a fever dream—that he had survived and this wasn't reincarnation as he was speculating it was—seemed to grow lesser each second as he felt the heat get the better of his newborn and therefore weak body. He was choking for breath and the few flares of flame that managed to land on him despite the girl's hug only made things worse.

"H-hang on, Hashirama! I promise to get you out of here!"

The girl yelled, and though it hurt his ears at how loudly she yelled, he didn't complain— he just hoped she could live up to her promise. He didn't want to die, that actually hurt a lot.

'Though didn't she just say Hashirama?' The otherworldly soul, not knowing that he wasn't in his world anymore, thought in amusement. 'She speaks clear English, yet I have a Japanese name— moreover, a name like that. Perhaps I have goofy parents this time around?'

Oh well, they may as well be dead, thanks to the fire. At least his mother was dead for sure since this blonde girl grabbed him and ran the moment the fire struck, and he doubted his mother who had just given birth could avoid it.

'Rest in peace.' He prayed in somewhat sadness, however, panic soon struck him once more when the blonde girl narrowly managed to avoid a falling, flaming tree branch. '...and pray that I don't join you anytime soon.'

That prayer seemed to disappoint him as, from one of the burning coconut trees, a coconut fell right on top of the girl's head, making her fall forward, though she managed to spin her body to land on her back to not let him get hurt.

He appreciated her for that but, it didn't seem like either of them survive to celebrate

"Haah..." No way, he wasn't dying again so soon.

-

—-[Time Skip]-—

-

It's been a long 3 years since that incident and he had indeed survived.

It would be a lie to say Hashirama— now having accepted his new identity— wasn't surprised at all the things he learned about this world.

First of all, his full name was Hashirama Senju, which had given him some suspicion about this world when he first learned that. Secondly, this wasn't his world— it was a world of supernatural. Yet, no, it wasn't the world of Naruto either, rather this was the world of Pirates and Marines, the world of One Piece.