Chapter TWENTY-ONE

"Damn who knew sitting for four hours could make ones butt so sore". Jamie mumbled getting out of the bus and stretching.

"Yeah but half of those four hours you spent jumping from seat to seat singing along to whatever song that played on the radio". Ryan gently shoved Jamie aside as he also got down. The action only made Jamie cling closer to him.

The rest of the boys got down in a single file and stood at the entrance of the hotel. Jayson had a grin on a face, Cole not so much. He never knew a hand job could feel as good as fucking, he felt drained from cumming so much and so sticky.

A few moments later a red SUV pulled over and their coach got down from the car. The boys formed a single file as the coach got closer and stood in front of them.

"Now i want you all on your best behavior".

"Yes sir".

"We're here to play a match and strictly that, nothing more".

"Yes sir".

"No sneaking out, no smoking, no alcohol".

"Yes sir".

Coach Marshall shook his head slowly letting out a heavy sigh.

"Who am I kidding, just don't do anything stupid". The coach warned sternly.

"Yes sir ". The boys chorused holding back their laughter.

Coach Marshall led the boys into the hotel, they greeted the receptionist and collected their keys in pairs of threes and twos.

"Damn I'm tired". Cole yawned jumping on the queen sized bed as he and Jayson entered their room.

Jayson chuckled behind the blonde and closed the door after he entered. "I'm gonna take a shower". The brunette said taking off his shirt flexing his back muscles at Cole.

Cole immediately shot up from the bed keeping his eyes trained at the boy in front of him. Jayson turned around and smirked at Cole drooling over him, he took off his pants next leaving himself in just a Calvin Klein boxer. Cole grinned kicking his shoes off and taking off his shirt also.

"You know what will be better than you taking a shower?". The blonde said as he stood in front of Jayson pulling him closer by tugging on the band of his boxers.

"What?". Jayson whispered closing the gap between them, his arms wrapping around Cole's waist.

"Us taking a shower together". Cole muttered pressing a kiss on Jayson's shoulder. He trailed long, slow, wet kisses on Jayson's left shoulder blade making the brunette groan as he grabbed Cole's ass.

Cole's kisses trailed higher to Jayson's neck where he sucked harder biting down before he soothed the pain with his tongue, Jayson grabbed Cole's chin with two fingers and claimed his lips.

"Craving another release babe?". Jayson smiled into the kiss palming Cole's growing erection, the pants on Cole soon got irritating to Jayson as he took it off.

The boys stripped themselves bare still kissing each other fervently, Cole's legs wrapped around Jayson's waist. They soon found themselves in the cubicle in the bathroom, it wasn't spacious but it was comfortably big enough for the both of them.

"I never did get to thank you for helping me out the other day". Cole smirked going down to his knees as he stared at Jayson's length, it was mesmerizing.

"It was my pleasure babe". Jayson smiled parting his lips slightly as Cole kissed his tip.

"Hmm". Cole hummed kissing down Jayson's length, he licked up and down savoring the tangy taste before taking Jayson in his mouth. Jayson let out a moan when Cole took his dick deeper, his hands instantly latched onto Cole's hair and the blonde loved it.