FORGIVENESS

Night is coming, everyone is enjoying the festivale they ae dancing, playing the instruments ect. Jisoo is sitting in a spot everyone doesn't allow her to move so much either Hae-In when he head the new, he sticks with her like a glue.  Jisoo feels annoy a bit " can you please let me breath" Jisoo talks to Hae-In " then breath, I didn't cover your nose to not let you breath babe right baby?" After he response to Jisoo he touches her belly.

Jisoo tosses his hand away and stand up. Hae-In looks at her blankly " where are you going?" he asks while holding her hand prevent her not to move " Pee, do you want to see me pee?" she answers shortly " Yes if you allow" Jisoo has no words " YAHH" she shouts a bit " Alright sorry, if you don't want to me to go with you then I will ask someone to company you" Hae-In makes a funny face while the village chef and his wife laughing.

Jisoo and a girl ae walking to the bathroom " It's okay you don't need to enter I can go alone just wait for me outside" Jisoo smiles to that girl then enters. Suddenly a groupe of men come and knock the gril shoulder for her to pass out and wait for Jisoo to come then take her away with them.

Hae-In can't stays in his place his eyes are always on the road where Jisoo goes. The village chef laughts a bit and says, " it's okay young master don't worry too much" he talks to Hae-In like this but all of a sudden, a boy running towards them " Young master bad new" he outs of breath " What happen" hae-in asks " I saw a groupe of men full of weapons in their hands take madame aways with them I can't do anything since I was alone" Hae-In expression change suddenly.

"Where are they going" he asks the boy " to the west " hae-In wants to drive there quickly but the village chef stops him " Young master wait, you have to prepare a plane and some men you can't go alone either I can't let you go like this" hae-in breaks down " But there are my wife and my child their lives are in danger" 

hae-In pulls out his phone because someone was calling. He answers and then he sees Jisoo with her hands tie in the air still unconscious. He gets angry " Who are you let her go what do you want?" he shouts through the phone then Sebastien is popping from nowhere " SURPRISE! Hello mate, long time no see, how are you? Do you like my surprise?" Sebastien talks like nothing happen and smile brightly to hae-In trough the phone.

"SEBASTIEN!! WHAT DO YOU WANT JERK LET HER GO" hae-in can't control himself " SHHHH, if you want her back then find me fast as you can BYE!!" he ended the call " Sebastien! Sebastien!" after this Hae-In calls someone " Find them now" within 5 minutes the location is sending to hae-in phone and then he drives there immediately nobody can stop him.

after 10 minutes of driving, he arrives at the destination is an abandoned house. He sees Jisoo hanging in the air with her both hand. He rushes in but he hears a clap from behind " well well well damn fast young master" Sebastien comes out with his men and Emily behind. " You want to save her? Then you have to give me something" he smiles like a devil then looks at his men to hit hae-in " what do you want? I can give you everything just let her go" 

" Nooo hae-In ahh pls don't" Jisoo looks at him with the eyes full of tears " you know what I want the most? life is exchange with life kill yourself if you want her to leave here alive" Sebastien give hae-in the condition. Emily looks at Sebastien "that's not what we agreed to each other Sebastien" Sebastien looks at Emily then smiles " What am I agreed with you? I don't remember a thing, you grab her " He tosses a gun to hae-in then he makes a sign to his man to be ready to let go the corde that tie Jisoo.

hae-In grab the gun and look at Jisoo " Hae-In ahh pls don't do it how can i live if you are not here? pls don't" she cries out loud " You have to live for our child's I count on you, i love you and I do but I am guilty that I can't protecting you anymore" Sebastien looks at them like he is watching a drama scene already " you take too much time then I'll do it for you" a gun shoot is hearing from a distance   " NOOOOOOOO" Jisoo shouts 

Hae-In closes his eyes but unexpectedly he doesn't feel a thing he open his eyes then see Emily is in front of him " I know I am wrong to you; I don't expect you to forgive me I ruined your life then I give you my life as a forgiveness, please be happy I don't want to see you cry again she is waiting for you be fast before it too late" she smiles and touches hae-In's face with her blooded hand then die .

Hae-in is crying like so hard while hugging her dead body and also Jisoo. While they are crying Sebastien feels dizzy and cough in blood ' THIS B*TCH SHE POISON ME" he shouts then ready to shouts hae-In again * PANG*