𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 36 [15+]

-𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙻𝚄𝚂𝚃, 𝙼𝙾*𝙽, 𝚆"𝚃, 𝚆𝙸𝙽𝙴, 𝙲𝙷𝙴𝙴𝚁𝚈, 𝙼𝙸𝙻𝙺 -

======================

-ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ-

(𝙰𝙽𝙶 𝙻𝙰𝙶𝙰 𝙳𝙴 by aditi paul from movie ram leela)

The juicy syrup of wine drop on her delicate soft skin.
Girl gasped because of sudden contact of cold water on her skin. The thick layer of wine slip down from her body leaving the vicious taste behind on her body.
" Now, what, what he is going to do with her"
Her cheeks get red. She pushed him by his shoulder but he didn't move an inch.

He pour the half Samphange-type-bottle on her upper body. He put the bottle on its place. He look at her face with smirk.
She is excited, shy and scared. he is reading her like a open book.
His gaze slip down
His blue gaze turn into dark blue. His pupils shaken, his inner evil growl, when His eyes fell on her cherry blue b*a which is drenched because of forbidden liquor.
His thoart get dry when her chest move up.
"Fvck, claim her"
His wolf growl looking at his wife. His sinful eyes slip down.
He lick his dry lips looking at thick layer of liquor gleaming on her delicate body.
He is losing his control, he have to hold himself or else he will hurt her.
No, he can't he want her, just her. Her sft palms again push him. But it all went in vain.

Girl under him gulp noticing his sinful gaze on her tummy. She gulp hard when she saw his adam move up.
Her small nails digged on his skin.
Butterflies in her stomach danced like crazy.

His fingers caresses the liquor on her tummy.
Girl squeak like squirrel and tighten her grip on his shoulder.
Girl under him again try to push him. But her action halted in middle when he abruptly look at her with his strong gaze.

Jungkook : do you want me to tie your hands?

He asked her, she gulp & shook her head.
He smirk and spoke,

Jungkook : relax.. Hmm.

She gulp and nodded her head softly. She knows what he is going to do, his sinster voice is enough for her to understand his desire, his intension.
Its not like that she isn't ready, she is ready but also scared and shy.

Jungkook lower his face and look at her stomach with a dirty smirk he drag his face to her stomach.

Yn's eyes widened when he place his warm mouth on her stomach.
Girl jolted when his light beard brushed on her soft skin.

He place his warm tongue on her tummy and lick the thick layer of juice on her soft skin.

Yn's finger digged on his bicep when he grab her skin between his lips and svcked the area hard.