Ch 44: Chess

A/N: Callas outfit above!

~~

Calla POV:

I took a deep breath and fastened the guarders onto my thigh highs looking at myself in the mirror from the corner of my eye.

I looked amazing.

Kaden would love this.

everything about me was absolutely perfect as per his request. The prince was coming and the manor was abuzz with chaotic energy

there wasn't a single clump in my lashes nor was there an inch of my skin left without a shimmering powder that smelled faintly of vanilla.

I looked almost unreal like a perfect doll, once again I thought of how much Kaden would love this.

He liked my hair down and my heels high.

It was too bad we wouldn't get to spend time alone like this, I can only imagine what it would be like...would he be able to take his eyes off me for even a second? would he touch me gently like if he did anymore the perfect image would break? Or would he ruin my hair and rip my fragile stockings in a moment of passion forcing my image to become less than perfect but beautiful none the less.

the last thought sent a pleasant shiver down my spine.

I wished again that it could just be us.

Shaking it off I stood in my heels, taking long strides from the room. We may not be alone but at least I could be near him.

~~

Walking into the entryway was odd, Kaden stood beside Angelica who I must begrudgingly admit looked pretty good in her expensive body con dress and glittering jewels.

My diamond and ruby bellybutton ring pressed warmly against my skin the little K a constant reminder that there was nothing to worry about even as the vampiric woman latched herself onto Kaden.

I stood by his other side as she cooed at him, not bothering to look their direction.

My collar felt like it was burning into my chest as I handed Kaden the end of my leash without making eye contact.

His fingers lingered on mine for three heart beats more than considered appropriate.

My lips curved into a tiny secret smile as I realized even with Angelica firmly pressed against him his eyes never strayed from me.

Although part of me felt like some mistress, I had know that was what things would be like.

I stood calmly beside Kaden, back perfectly straight, hands clasped in front of my thighs as we waited.

The prince should be here within minutes.

My heart beat wildly in my chest with all the possibilities.

Would he be rude?

outright mean?

Would he be ugly?

devilish?

Would he see right through the master and pet charade?

Would he look like the king?

...Did he look anything like Kaden?

The air stilled for a moment and my eyes locked onto the door as the knob turned. A servant could be seen for a second on the other side as they heaved the huge heavy doors open.

And then in walked in a tall impeccably dressed man.

He was handsome in a very old english way with a straight nose and long lashes. his dark hair smoothed back and tied a bit at the nape of his neck.

I noted that it was the same length of Kadens hair but unlike my lovers his lacked the choppy shaggy layers.

I spared a glance at Kaden whom had been digging in my mind if the set of his jaw meant anything at all.

Looking back to the lanky prince who had by now removed his jacket my mouth formed a thin line. He seemed to be staring at Kaden with a critical eye.

"Kaden, brother how are you?"

His voice was smooth but not in that whisky on rocks way Kadens was. His was filled with false warmth.

Kadens stayed in its usual cold tone he reserved for...well everyone.

Except me and his friends at times.

He was alway warm whiskey smooth to me, sometimes with that delicious purr of his when he want to play...

"Fine Aldric, and you?"

We were met with a scary white smile, "Perfectly well."

A sort of sarcasm you would only notice after knowing him for a while dripped through Kadens voice, "so glad to hear."

Aldric offered another smile, "I see your friend has decided to join us, Angelica was it?"

Oh look now its angelica blinding the world with overly white teeth, She gave an odd curtsy, "yes my prince."

If i didn't think It would get my head chopped of I would snort, mock her, and cluck like a chicken.

The Princes eyes slid to me and he faltered momentarily, "...and this must be the pet, Calla?"

I looked to Kaden who gave me a tiny nod.

Okay time to make my voice as sugary as my tits, I gave a tiny little bow with my hands still clasped in front on my thighs-because cool bitches bow- and gushed as much as my position as 'pet' would allow, "It is truly an honor to meet your your highness."

Gag me with my hot boyfriends tongue. that was painful.

Kaden tugged a tiny bit on my leash signaling that he was listening in and I should cut the sex thoughts.

Wouldn't wanna give him a woody or something I guess.

Another tug.

Aldric grinned and walked up to me, "the rumors did her no justice brother...where did you find such a pretty little human?"

Kadens voice rumpled through the air as Aldric played a bit with my hair, "A file brought to me held her in it, she cost me quite a bit of money.

His brother nodded, "I can imagine...is she smart."

I noticed Angelica roll her eyes as Kaden answered, "she is."

Another nod, "does she play chess?"

I tried not to look surprised. chess? what kind of question was that? I mean yeah I do, Kaden taught me a while back when he god bored but what the hell does that matter for?

"she does"

Aldric looked delighted, "very good she can entertain me sometime then, I do know how busy you get brother and this is my week off so perhaps I shall play a game or two sometime with your pet."

How about no.

Kaden gave a stiff nod, "I am sure Calla would be delighted."

Damn it.