𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 // 𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐚 𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐧

Your age: 3, 10,  then 14

Summary: You're really close to your older sister, Kamala, and she, as well as your whole family, call you 'gudiya' (urdu for 'doll'), which leaves you dumbfounded whenever they use your government name.

A/n: I think Aamir is like, 6 years older than Kamala, so I'll go with a rough estimate for now--

----

1. "Kamala, come and play with your sister." Muneeba said, "I have to go run some errands." 

"I wanted to play superheroes with Bruno!" Kamala whined, entering the room to see her mother holding you, her 3-year-old sister. 

"I'll only be gone for 30 minutes. Just look after your sister for that time." Said Muneeba. "You can play superheroes with Bruno today, just include Y/n." 

"Fine," the girl groaned as your mother set you down on the carpet, "But she's not touching my toys." 

10 minutes after Muneeba had gone, Kamala had to admit, you were a fun baby to play with. While you didn't touch her toys, you did make little sound effects for her as both she and Bruno mapped out a war scene with Carol Danvers, Iron Man, Black Widow, and Wanda Maximoff. 

You leaned over to pull on the Black Widow figurine, and she thought it'd be fun to teach you some amount of Urdu. 

"Gudiya." (doll) She pointed at the figurine. "In Urdu, that's what we call it." 

You then pointed at yourself and giggled, "Gudiya!" This was your first word, and since you had picked yourself to refer, the nickname stuck. 

2. You were in the car with your best friends Kevin and Lewis, with Kamala squished in, when Muneeba said, "Y/n, do you think your friends would like to get pizza for dinner today?" 

"'Y/n'?" You blanked, "Since when am I 'Y/n' to any of you?" 

Laughing, the woman replied, "I thought you'd find it embarrassing to be called gudiya in front of your friends." 

"Mom, no. My name isn't Y/n at this point." You laughed. 

"Exactly, mom. She's our little gudiya." Kamala grinned, reaching over to pinch your cheek. 

3. "Gudiya!" Muneeba called out, "Come down right now, you're going to be late!" 

You dashed down the stairs, racing your older sister as she, too, came down the stairs with you. "I'm gonna reach first!" You grinned.

"Yeah, you keep telling yourself that." Kamala used her bangle to make herself float down the stairs, making you gasp, "Not fair! You've got your wiggly-woos!" 

"Y/n, please, I'm trying to pray." Aamir scoffed. 

"It's gudiya to you, big brother." You ruffled his hair good-naturedly. 

"You know, sometimes I forget your name is even Y/n." Kamala admitted. 

"Same. I nearly wrote 'gudiya' on my exam sheet last week--" You laughed. 

"Which one?" Asked Yusuf. 

"The one where I got an A+?" You hinted, taking one of the hot samosas from the plate your mother had kept to cool and placing it in your lunch bag. "You know, the math one?" 

"Yusuf, we have to stop calling her gudiya. She's getting too old for it." Muneeba admitted, smacking your hand away from the jalebis on the counter. "Ow!" You nursed your hand. "And I'm never too old for that."

"Five year old." Kamala sniggered, poking your side.

"Two year old." You stuck your tongue out at her. 

"Okay, okay, now get in the car, both of you. We have to pick up Kevin and Lewis today also." Muneeba sighed, "Sometimes I wish I hadn't agreed with the carpool rotation." She smacked your hand, which was inching towards the jalebis, and snapped in rapid Urdu, "اگر آپ کسی اور جلیبی کو چھوتے ہیں تو میں اس بات کو یقینی بناؤں گا کہ آپ کو دوبارہ کبھی جلیبی نظر نہیں آئے گی۔" (If you touch another jalebi I will make sure you never see a jalebi again.) 

"Sorry, sorry." You mumbled as you walked out of the house with Kamala, who was teasing you non-stop.

----