24. Gguk & Moon

__________

*punch* *punch* *punch*

"Fucking shithead!!" Jungkook yells as he punches at his punchbag.

Sweat forming on his forehead, his shirt getting wet and his veins looks like they might pop out.

"Koo~." Sudden voice from behind catches Jungkook's attention and he turns around.

"What?" Jungkook asks, not realising the way he said it.

"What happened?" Taehyung asks as he approaches to his mate who is looking very angry.

"Nothing Taehyung. Can you just please leave me alone for now?? I don't wanna talk about anything nor to anyone." Jungkook says and starts punching punchbag.

Taehyung looks at him with 'wtf' look.

He steps closer to him then grabs him by his shoulders and turns him around, surprising both of them.

"Listen to me you stubborn trueblood alpha! Don't fucking raise your voice on me! I'm your mate so show some respect!" Taehyung warns.

"Stop punching that shit of punchbag and calm down already! Tell me what's wrong. Maybe I can help you to solve problems instead of you being like this." Taehyung says, looking right into Jungkook's eyes as he points at him with his finger.

Jungkook gets surprised by Taehyung's sudden reaction.

"What was that?" Jungkook asks.

"Seems like you forgot that I'm not just an omega, honey. I'm pretty sure that I told you about me being pureblood omega so don't think that I will bow in front of you when you starts yelling." Taehyung says, his gaze fixed on Jungkook's face.

"Fine." Jungkook says and pulls off his boxing gloves.

"That's better." Taehyung says and smiles. Jungkook rolls his eyes before wrapping his arms around Taehyung's waist, pulling him closer.

"Now, what happened? Why are you so angry?" Taehyung asks as he wraps his arms around Jungkook's neck.

"You remember that rogues around our pack?" Jungkook asks.

"Yeah, what about them?" Taehyung asks.

"Well, we catched them but they don't wants to tell us anything. I wanted to punch them but dad stopped me so it made me so angry." Jungkook replies.

"Hmm, I see but that's not reason to be like this. Mhm, let's go to take run. It will relax you and calm you down." Taehyung says.

"Are you done with all homework?" Jungkook asks.

"Yes I am, let's go now." Taehyung replies and smiles.

__________