25. I can top too

___________

Taehyung licks his lips as he stares at his mate's abs, Jungkook's abs are doing wonders to him.

"Are you just going to stare or you will do something pup?" Jungkook asks after noticing hungry stare that his mate is giving him.

Taehyung looks at him, lust filled eyes as he leans down.

"My alpha can't wait anymore, right?" Taehyung asks.

"Well, if I was in control I would already do something." Jungkook says but in the next second he groans when Taehyung presses his knee against his painfully hard dick.

When the fuck Taehyung even managed to put his leg between Jungkook's legs?

Jungkook didn't know.

"You are so hard my precious alpha, so hard for your omega." Taehyung says as he smirks.

Jungkook is about to say something but Taehyung's stops him by smashing their lips together into heated and hungry kiss.

Taehyung let his hands unbuckle Jungkook's jeans before doing it with his own.

They breaks kiss and Taehyung places his lips against Jungkook's neck, kissing and sucking there, creating beautiful red marks which will turn into purple later.

"Fuck pup!" Jungkook curses under his breath when Taehyung grabs one of his nipple between his teeth, licking and sucking on it.

Taehyung smirks and continues to suck on Jungkook's left nipple while he is playing with other one with his hand, pinching and pulling on it.

"Fuck! Shit! Feels so good!" Jungkook says as he arches his back in pure pleasure.

Who would say that big strong trueblood alpha will be like this.

Laying down under his mate, moaning loud and clear while his omega mate is doing euphoria to his body.

"You like that? You like the way I'm making you feel?" Taehyung asks as he pulls away from Jungkook's nipple and looks right into his eyes.

"I don't like it." Jungkook says with smirk.

"I freaking love the way you make me feel so don't stop otherwise I will rip this from my hands for real this time and will take control." Jungkook says.

"Hmm, you better be a good alpha for me." Taehyung warns.

He grabs his jeans and pulls them down together with boxers then throws them away.

Now Jungkook is laying down on the couch fully naked.

"Take off your pants too. I want to see you." Jungkook growls needily.

Taehyung smirks then grabs his pants and teasingly slides them down slowly, giving Jungkook hard time but also perfect view of his long legs, boxers following soon after.