Everyday

Not even a whole minute had passed after both of them reached the so desired peak, that dopamine-filled ecstasy, when she decided to stay there for a while, allowing her body to lean back and rest on his chest, rolling head back until it was supported on Levi's shoulder so she could take deep inhales through parted lips. On the other hand, he was also trying to bring air back into his lungs, resting a hand on her thigh and the opposite one brushing its fingertips on the skin in between her breasts as if absentmindedly tracing her sternum bone.

In spite of the discomfort that could be having a layer of sweat clinging to their skin and feeling sticky against one another, the warmth still emanating from both bodies and the wetness of fluids pooling down on his groin and dribbling off the chair, the seemed to be content and somehow their breathing had synchronized in such a comforting manner.

Perhaps a good three minutes passed until they were no longer struggling to breathe and instead, their bodies began to readjust while naturally seeking comfort. Yet before allowing her to move, his large hand found the curve where her jaw connected to her neck, gently holding onto it while turning his head and utter ever so quietly into the shell of her ear.

" You were such a good girl... You took every drop inside. "

The depth of his tone made the skin on her arms stand on end with goosebumps as the ends of her lips curled upwards into a content little grin.

" I liked... Feeling you fill me up. "

Turning head enough to hopefully find his lips in a not so uncomfortable position, she met his gaze and noticed the glint in his eyes due to her bold statement.

" Continue drinking the tea and I will have you dripping with my cum everyday. "

And Levi took advantage of her position to murmur that sentence against her lips, the menacing tone making it sound like a threat but for her it sounded more like the promise of a good time.

Once she was freed from his grasp and he aided her to stand on her feet, the neat-freak made sure to send her back into the bathroom for another round of a shower as he cleaned up the mess left on the chair and the floor.

The original plan was to wait until she was ready so he could take his turn to clean himself but unfortunately, the exertion on his body made the Corporal snooze while laying on the mattress on his stomach, his cheek pressed against her pillow and his charcoal-black hair messily adorning his face. It was such a sight to admire when she found him, every muscle was so defined in his body and even when he was in a fully relaxed state, there were still marks on his triceps, his back and his legs.

Upon the thought of Corporal Ackerman realizing he had fallen asleep without taking a shower and getting absolutely irritated by it made her want to chuckle but it was difficult to bring herself to wake him up when he seemed so... Peaceful.