Mixture? (Kara Lena Reader)

Your pants tighten painfully as you watch. You were probably drooling, and half of your brain was telling you to stop, this is not right and the other, more convincing and definitely more horny part was telling you to never tear your eyes away from the scene.
Kara and Lena's bodies were practically fused, moving as one exactly in time with the music.
Lena's ass was pressed tightly into Kara's crotch, and you could see the sway from where you were sitting at the bar, almost feeling the way it moves.
Kara was grinding into it, hands planted firmly on Lena's hips and mouth at her smooth, pale neck.
A spike of something rolled down your spine, arousal, jealousy, confusion all mixed into a cocktail you didn't quite want to unpick.
Because you weren't jealous of Kara, or Lena, you were jealous of both. You had been ever since you crashed down to earth 6 months ago, being truly enamoured by the awkward alien and her stern yet soft CEO girlfriend. They were your best friends, the ones who had made you feel a sense of belonging far stronger than the one you felt on your home planet where you had spent the majority of your life. You had planet hopped for a while, enjoying the sight seeing, before your ship crash landed and you became happily stranded on earth, and decided to stay.
And no it definitely wasn't just because of the two women you were gawking at now, absolutely not.
Kara whispered something in Lena's ear along the line of 'our of here' and 'cum' and you couldn't sit any longer.
You stood, wrapping your jacket around your midsection, almost using super speed, and basically waddling out of the bar with how hard you were.
You threw a bye to Alex and that was it, rushing to get fresh air before you could spare another glance at the wet dream happening right in front of you.
Getting home, you jerked off in your kitchen, sighing in a mixture of relief and guilt when you finish quickly to the thought of them.
You groan into your pillow in disgust.
that's the last time.
You tell yourself that every-time, yet when you wake up with a tent in your sheets, thanks to a vivid dream of being sandwiched between the two, your hands on Lena's hips whilst Kara's are roaming yours, you succumb to the feel of your own hand round your cock.
The girls you had brought home over the 6 months, and there were lots, had been enough release at the time, but none were enough to keep your interest, no matter how persistent they seemed to be.
Checking your phone, you grimaced at the text.
Lena: you didn't say bye last night 😞
You: u were a bit preoccupied Lee
Eating your bacon, you got a text back.
Lena: you're always welcome to say bye darling
You: sorry
Huffing as you grabbed your coat and slipped out of the door, you knew she would pick up on the telltale sign of dismissal and upset.
Work was tiresome and boring, and you slumped on your sofa with cold leftovers you weren't sure when from.
That's when your mind ran wild again, flashes of blond and brunette hair, moving to the beat of a sexual song.
You grumbled half heartedly as you felt an answering throb and a rush of blood.
Surrendering to yet another guilt filled orgasm, you moved your hand towards your boxers.
And it would've continued until you were arching off the sofa with a moan, if the door hadn't been opened loudly.
You leaped off the couch, willing your heart rate to slow down.
'Hey loser. We're here for movie night.' Kara shouted, grinning when she saw your flustered state, standing upright with a tight smile and a stance, trying not to show your half hard state.
'I didn't know we were having movie night.' You cringed at the way your voice broke half way through.
'Well we are now. Me, you, Lee and a bunch of snacks.' She winks at you and your knees don't turn into jelly.
You stumble through an 'okay let me grab the popcorn' before watching Lena and Kara sit down, Lena's hand on Kara's thigh.
In the kitchen, you breath deeply through your nose for exactly 4 minutes, before putting the popcorn in the microwave.
It's fine. We've done this before and I haven't... okay I have freaked out, but it's okay, it's under control.
Except it is totally not under control, your crush on both of them has grown exponentially, seemingly endless and heartbreaking.
You promptly dropped the freshly popped popcorn all over your living room floor when you stepped out of the kitchen.
Lena was straddling Kara on your couch, licking into her mouth with a whimper.
You bit back your own noise, instead staring, taking in the sight you knew was going to be burned into your brain for the next months.
Kara's eyes met yours, Lena's tongue still in her mouth and the twinkle in them made you twitch in your pants. As if she knew, her eyes wandered downwards.
'I'm sorry guys but I feel really ill. I cant have movie night today.' You say in a hoarse and scratchy voice, watching as Lena finally leans back from Kara's mouth, a pout on her mouth.
Kara stares at you for a moment too long, something searching and disappointed? in her bright blue eyes.
They leave with their heads hung, and you hear Lena whisper a maybe next time into Kara's ear before the door is shut.
You blink once.
What the FUCK just happened?
Before you can even process the situation, you're hand is working on your straining cock, pushing yourself to a third orgasm.
After the forth, your muffled whine into your pillow rough and strained, you let your mind run through what occurred.
6 minutes you were in the kitchen. And they've never been that affectionate in front of just you, on your furniture. And Kara has super hearing, she knew when you would walk in. And the look she gave you, that look had been... yeah. You were getting hard again just thinking about that stare.
Lena's grinding into Kara's stomach had been artwork, and Kara's grip on her hair had your stomach flipping.
No. There's no way they had wanted you to see them. No way. You shook your head, trying to physically get this hope out of your brain.
You fell asleep restlessly, waking up even more frazzled than usual.
Working through the day was hell, you were on auto the whole time.
You got home and flopped onto your bed, not being able to face the couch just yet.
The next morning, you called in sick, and spent the day pacing your floor so hard you almost put a foot through the floor, before reigning your powers in again and starting the same loop.
Your head was all over the place, and your mind was relentless, telling you all these signs were ones you made up, and they were happy together, you are simply a close friend.
At 8, your mind was made up and you flew to the bottom of Lena's building, climbed the stairs to her apartment, and stood outside her door, taking deep breaths in.
You had to get all of it off your chest, and if you lost them, then that was that. It would push you into moving on and you wouldn't have all these conflicting feelings floating around your heart.
You knock, and no one answers. You knock again, and wait for a minute, before opening the door, using the best friend right they had given you, and you had given them a few months back.
And holy fuck what is it with them and couches because there in your direct line of sight is Kara, eating out a naked Lena, right on the blanket you had given them a month ago.
Lena's head lolled to the side, her beautiful face etched with pleasure.
Her hazy eyes find yours, and she gasps, and then she's cumming.
All over Kara's face and chin, keeping eye contact with you as she moans out your name.
She moaned your name.
She moaned-
'That was fast baby why-' Kara furrows her brows, finally sees you standing, shell shocked and turned on, before a grin is taking over her sticky face.
'Ah.' She says in explanation, as if that explains anything.
'I.' You choke on your words. 'I am so- so sorr-' Wait. Lena moaned your name. Yours. Not Kara's.
Lena's thighs are shaking around Kara's head, both sets of eyes on you and looking hungry.
You gulp, every single droplet of moisture in your body is flowing straight to your penis, and you feel lightheaded.
'Come on darling. Join in.' Lena says, all purr and seduction, and your body sways forward before you can stop it.
Kara chuckles from her position.
'We want you (y/n). Have done for a long time.' Kara whispers, sounding serious and sentimental, and that's what makes you trip over your own feet in a haste to hopefully fulfil every single fantasy your brain has conjured up in the last 6 months.
and fulfil you did.

... anyone want a pt2?

thanks @BatGirlLover-183 for the suggestion. Honestly this idea has been playing on my mind for a while, let me know if you enjoyed!