Part : 2

(Prince lost his all senses as soon as he saw his brother, his whole body freezed at that moment, he was just looking at his brother in shock and fear..)

Vivek : TURN OFF THAT SPEAKERS... (he looked at Dev and yelled... Dev ran to speakers and turned off them.)

Prince I'm asking you something (he shake Prince's body by grabbing his shoulder forcefully )

Ahhh(he hissed in pain)... Bh.. Bhai...

Vivek : You tried alcohol prince... Really?.. He held Prince's wrist and asked him with such a sharp tone)

Ankit : No... no bhai.. We brought it here.. He didn't even touch it believe us..

Vivek : shut your mouth I'm asking to my brother... Wait.. Prince go and stand in the corner I'll deal with you later... (He pointed the corner.. And went to his friends )

Don't you know this is dangerous for health?... hun.. And who the hell brings this kind of things in someone's home.

Did you know prince don't drink?

Rishi : yes.

Vivek : Then why you brought alcohol in my home...answer me.
(Vivek was roaring in front of them and they all started to shiver)

Say thanks to God that i don't have any rights on you.. Otherwise you all were about get the worst and painful party of your life tonight ... Should i call your parents? They know right that their sons are drinking?

Dev : No... No bhai sorry we will not drink... Please don't tell them please.

Vivek : I really don't have interest in your life do watever you want to do... But not in my home or while you're with prince. Get the hell out of it NOW... (vivek shouted and pointed at main door)

(Prince's friends were about to run... But..)

Vivek : wait... Who will clean this mess,.. Get your trash and leave.. (He kicked that canes of alcohol in anger and yelled.. )

(They all just packed all the things and ran out of the house )

(As soon as they left vivek locked the door and move to prince )

Vivek : Come here ... Now it's your turn..come here Now...

(Vivek was getting red because of anger, prince was already so scared and he was just not mentally ready to go near to his brother )

Vivek : should i come? Ok then.. Wait.

(Vivek start to move towards prince... )

Prince : Bhai... I'm innocent bhai really believe me bhai please..

(He said.. he fainted and fell on the floor.)

Vivek : oh God... Prince...hey... Prince.. What's wrong with him?

(Vivek picked his up and made him sleep on sofa..and start to call his family doctor...)

(After sometimes doctor came and checked prince..)

Vivek : what happened to him uncle?

Dr. : it's common thing he is sweating..maybe he was stressed for something vivek and when our brain can't handle the stress and tension that time we faints... Don't worry he'll be alright in just five minutes.

Vivek : thank you uncle for coming at such a late night.

Dr. : it's my duty, son it's alright.. Take care of him... Good night.

Vivek : good night uncle..

(Vivek sat beside prince and looking at him... After sometimes prince came back in his sense as soon as he opened his eyes.. He saw his brother )