Chapter 50 𓆸

"Tsuyuri?" Midoriya asked as he walked up to [Name], who was looking at a feverish Eri through the window of her room. [Name] gave the quarantined girl a small frown.

"Tsuyuri, while we do need to talk later, we need to do something first." Aizawa spoke as [Name] began to follow him and Midoriya and ended up in Nighteye's hospital room. [Name] bit his lip as he looked away from the scene.

"There's nothing else that can be done; honestly, it's a mystery on how he is still alive," The doctor spoke. "Unfortunately, I don't think he will live to see tomorrow."

"There's nothing I can do with my healing at this point..." Recovery Girl sighed sadly.

Clenching his eyes shut tightly while Midoriya gasped in shock at all the tubes attached to Nighteye's stomach. The heart rate monitor raged loudly in [Name]'s ears as he

Togata pushed past [Name], who didn't even bother to look up, as the beeps eventually stopped and a prolonged beep rang out to signal the end of life as tears began to leak out of [Name]'s eyes as he attempted to keep them at bay.

[Name] rushed out of the room, slamming the door shut as he left. He walked and walked, but stopped when he realised he had naturally found his way back to Eri's quarantine room.

A sudden presence next to him made him turn to see Tomioka. He was badly injured but lucky to be alive, and the doctors said he would still be able to do Hashira work, luckily, or else they'll only have six Hashiras.

[Name] was deciding on how to find a Tsuguko. At first, he thought of Togata, who was now left quirkless. He could teach him the breathing style or recommend him to other Hashiras who don't have Tsugukos yet. Ubuyashiki had been pushing them to find one.

Tomioka didn't say anything; he probably just wanted to leave his room for a while to clear his head. [Name] watched how Eri was breathing deeply as her body tried to fight the ongoing fever she was currently suffering from.

.

.

.

It had been a day since Nighteye's death, and [Name] knocked on Togata's door. After hearing a come in he entered to see Togata doing a weird pose.

"Oh, hello Tsuyuri!" Togata laughed as he sat up properly. "Need anything?"

[Name] was silent for a moment before speaking. "You're quirkless now... so I want to give you an offer," Togata tilted his head in confusion.

"I can teach you to be like me—quirkless yet with a breathing technique. I can teach you mine which is Flowers or recommend you to other Hashiras. For example, Love, Stone, Wind, Water, Serpent, Mist they all need tsugukos, so I'm sure you'll find one you like." [Name] spoke as Togata looked curious.

"Haha, so it is true you're quirkless. So all the Hashira's are quirkless?" Togata asked, and [Name] nodded. "I'll keep it in mind. We're hoping once Eri wakes up, she could maybe return me to when I had a quirk."

"Please do not let breathing techniques loose; it'll cause chaos." [Name] warned Togata before departing in silence. 

.

.

.

"[Name]!" Uraraka's voice called as she rushed up to him, with Asui close behind her. "I was so worried, thank goodness you're okay!"

The three kept walking before they noticed Midoriya and Kirishima up ahead. "Deku! Kirishima!" Uraraka called.

"Uraraka, Tsu, Tsuyuri!" Kirishima waved as the three caught up to the two ahead.

"Did you three just get back as well?" Midoriya asked as Uraraka, Asui, and [Name] all nodded in response to his question. Midoriya seemed to focus on [Name] for a short while before turning away.

"It feels like... we haven't been back for a long time," Uraraka said, looking at the dorm building as the group walked onwards towards the dormitories.

Entering the building, they were immediately surrounded by their classmates. "Yuri!" Ashido cried as she jumped at [Name], who caught her awkwardly. "Why didn't you tell me? I feel betrayed!" She rubbed her cheek against [Name]'s who just stood there stiffly as she did so.

"Everyone! I know you are worried, but calm down!" Iida yelled. "You saw the news, right? You know how much they've been through."

"Iida. It's alright," Midoriya reassured as [Name] nodded while letting Ashido down.

"Then, if I may." Iida began shaking [Name] and Midoriya violently. "I was extremely worried about you guys! Jeez, you guys! You guys!"

"I'll make some lavender herb tea, it'll ease your spirits!" Yaoyorozu rushed off as Sato began trying to stuff cake down Midoriya's throat.

.

.

.

Class 1-A was watching Ashido dance to her heart's content in their classroom.

"If you're going to wear something underneath, then take off your skirt!" Mineta yelled, but before [Name] could go for him, Hagakure began repeatedly hitting him on the head, and [Name] smiled.

"Come on, Yuri, join in!" Ashido dragged him over, and [Name] copied Ashido's moves perfectly, with even more flexibility due to his intense flexibility training with Kanroji.

"Okay, boy, let's dance!" Ashido spoke in English to Midoriya, who looked quite nervous about joining in with the dancing. Once he started, Aoyama and Midoriya proved to be quite awful at dancing, and Ashido went bug-eyed at their horrible movements.

[Name] decided to step away from the situation and take his seat, and before long, the bell rang. Aizawa walked in and stood at his desk.

"Um... we're going to have a school festival." Aizawa spoke tiredly as the class erupted into cheers at the announcement.

[Name] stopped paying attention as he thought of Eri, who had apparently recovered but still wasn't allowing anyone near her, and Togata, who had yet to take up his offer to become a Tsuguko.

Suddenly, Iida's yelling brought him back. "I, Iida Tenya, Class 1-A representative, will take things from here! I'll do my best to help things go smoothly!" Iida yelled. "First, put out some suggestions for the festival." As soon as Iida said those words, offers were thrown forward immediately.

A... maid cafe, a boo- Mineta's suggestion was cut short, a mochi shop, an arm wrestling tournament, a fun house, a crepe shop, a dance, a hero quiz, singing, a petting zoo, hand-made soba, a... death match, a feast of the students of darkness, a twinkling show just about Aoyama, a skit or something, an Asian cafe, more dances,

Soon the chalkboard was covered with many suggestions, but no one was able to pick what to do by the time the bell rang, so they were told to decide by the next day or else it'd be a lecture.

'Kanae, Shinobu. It's my fault, isn't it?'