# 𝐄𝐏 4 : 𝐒𝐇𝐀 𝐄𝐊 . 💋

# 𝚁𝙰𝙿𝙿𝙴𝚁 : 𝐒𝐇𝐀 𝐄𝐊 .
# 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙴 : 𝐎𝐏𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐓 💋 .

Y/N smiled as she bite her nail, looking at the Afro haired male known as SHA EK

Y/N smiled as she bite her nail, looking at the Afro haired male known as SHA EK. Y/N snuck him in her house even though he wasn't suppose to be there at all. Y/N is DOA/REYWAY. but they have been fw each other since the whole fall out between him & DOA.

She cuddled into him as her leg was up against in rubbed her ass, holding his hand in his other hand. he then leaned his head on her forehead. she was softly rubbing his chest, not focusing on what he was doing on his phone.

She then got up to use the bathroom as she heard chalim whine desperately for her to come back, as y/n walked into the bathroom, going to the bathroom to piss. I heard him suck his teeth a few minutes later after I closed the door, y/n hears him say "Wsp mh's". Y/n thought nothing of it, thinking it's keem or edot.

A couple minutes later after washing her hands she walks back into the room as she seen chalim glancing for a second and smirked at his phone or the person on the other line. Y/n raised a brow as he ignored her.

Before she went back to cuddling him she went to her vanity looking for lotion feeling ashy. she heard chalim talking such as him whispering his lyrics from his songs and laughing randomly, she than heard him say, "y'all wanna see who makes me happy" she heard him as u can hear the smile on his face.

She turned to the black male on her bed as the back of his phone is now faced her direction as if he's recording. Y/n said "chalim who are u talking to..?" she was confused by him saying 'y'all'.

She seen him smirk as she tried to get out camera view and walked towards him trying to see the screen of his phone, seeing what he was doing she froze. 𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄.

Chalim laughed as he seen her shocked face, watching her try and cover her face. he pulled her into where they're both in the frame of the camera. He grinned watching his instagram comments go crazy over him revealing the girl who's with him.

"While y'all lame ass niggas kissing up on ha, hope the taste of my nut still innya mouf fuck is you talkin bout." Chalim said laughing as he finished off the questioning sentence. He then ended the live as he heard y/n's phone vibrating constantly. he laid her down as he reached for her phone, getting it before age could hear it.

Answering the phone as it was constantly vibrating he answered with a teasing "hello". He then heard a familiar voice of his ex friend, 𝐊𝐀𝐘 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊. Kevin not knowing who it is, instantly went off "Are you serious? 𝐎𝐏𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐓 dirty ass bitch." he yelled into the phone.

Chalim then raised a brow as his upper lip began to twitch. He replied "you mad asf u got ma nut on that nappy ass mustache. And I took ya bitch, Gappy." and after, chalim hang up blocking Kay's number.

𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐆𝐀𝐅 𝐈𝐅 𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐀 𝐎𝐏𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐓, 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐘 . ⭐️💋

☆☆☆
★ # 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝙱𝙸𝙴𝚉 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴 : 💋 ugh I'm feeling mixed emotions about this tbh, but this wass for my babymotha ayosanaishutup mwaa <3. And before y'all attack me 😭 I don't know about any gang affiliation. I'm a civ 😞
☆☆☆