Mixture pt2 (Lena Kara Reader) - smuttt

Kara's hands are skimming your back as she places delicate, feather like kisses to your neck.
Lena's hands are palming your front greedily, from breasts to abs and back again, and you can feel precum smear in your boxers as she grinds down wetly on your still clothed thigh.
'Fuck, fuck. (y/n) god.' Lena is preening into you, already rocking steadily faster.
You look down and all the breath leaves your lungs. Her tits are fantastic.
'God you're gorgeous. You're so so gorgeous.' You press your lips to a straining nipple, and the shudder you get in response makes you almost cum right then.
Somewhere in your foggy brain you register Kara grinding her pussy into your ass, nibbling on your ear and watching with dark eyes. Two soaking stains are created on your slacks, and you find yourself thrusting up to find any kind of friction to relieve the throbbing along your cock, huffing around Lena's nipple when you find none.
Kara tugs your head back with your hair and you groan in satisfaction. Lena groans in despair at the lack of your warm mouth on her nipple, as she continues to rock hard and fast on your trembling thigh.
Kara turns your face and you're met by a stunning sight.
Kara's cheeks are fully flushed, and her eyes are blown and hooded.
'Kiss me.' She murmurs lowly. 'Kiss me. I've waited so long please rao kiss-' You kiss her, hard and rough and all consuming, pressing all your passion and pent up release into the push of your lips. You drag your tongue over her bottom lip, humming when she opens her mouth and greedily accepting your exploring tongue.
You only pull away when a needy whine catches your attention.
'God please (y/n), please, please please-' you cut Lena off with a thumb to her clit, rubbing harsh, small circles around it for 10 seconds before she tumbles over the edge, clutching onto your shoulders and grinding messily on your still thumb. Her moans are pornographic and you grunt every-time another drop of release hits the palm of your hand.
Kara is destroying your shoulder, biting and caressing, and you turn your head to kiss her again.
Lena has crashed back to earth, her hands running up and down your thighs as Kara nibbles and licks at your mouth.
'Bed. Bed please.' You let out in a whine.
All three of you stumble into Lena's bedroom, and before you can jump into bed, she places a hand on your chest.
'Let me undress you? Can I? I've wanted to for ages.' She asks softly, eyes looking glassy and aroused.
'Of course.' You grab her hand and kiss it.
You look behind you to see Kara watching in wrapt concentration, her breathing deep and her hands twitching.
'You can touch too.' You reach for Kara and she all but falls into you.
Hands are unbuttoning your shirt, and others are palming your ass through your slacks that have become painfully tight against your raging erection.
You are moaning gently at each touch they gift you, and your shirt and bra are off, leaving you bare for both of them to see.
Lena is dragging her nails across your abs, and Kara is palming your nipples from behind, licking her way over your back muscles.
'Can I take these off?' Lena asks, tugging at the waistband.
'Yes.' As soon as the word is out of your mouth, your slacks are down to your ankles and a hand is finding it's way into your boxers and fuck is this what heaven is?
Kara is cupping you, her warmth pressing your length in all the right places.
'Rao you're huge.' She whispers.
You roll your hips into her hand, and Lena pulls your boxers off too with skilled hands.
Before you can blink, Lena is on her knees in front of you, wrapping her hair in a ponytail, Kara pinching your nipples and sucking on your neck.
At the first kiss into your leaking head, you push through the pleasure to stop her.
'Wait, wait Lee.' You tug her up gently, and her eyes are clouded with worry.
'Too much? We can-'
'I still haven't kissed you.' You whimper pathetically. Her grin is blinding, and you can't help but lean into it, placing yours over hers.
Your breath is caught, feeling Kara's hands back on your cock, gently pumping it, as Lena licks into your mouth like it's an oasis in a desert.
Kara's hips jumped into yours. 'Bed please.' She whined.
You fall on the bed first, lying on your back and looking up.
Lena is breathing heavily, her chest littered in the bites you had given her, her thighs dripping with her own slick. Kara's body is flushed from head to toe, her nipples hard and her eyes darker than you've ever seen them.
Lena wraps her hand around Kara's bicep and tugs her into a messy kiss, and you watch with wrapt attention as Kara moans high and feminine.
Your hand has a mind of its own as it grips your base and starts a rapid motion, feeling like you could cum in seconds from just that.
'Ah ah. No you don't.' Kara states roughly, finally joining you on the bed and straddling your thighs.
Your hips twitch hard when she lifts up to rub her lips against your cock.
'Kara.' You groan.
'Come- fuck. Come here Lena. Want you to ride my face.' You smirk through your arousal at the way Kara's hips stuttered and Lena audibly gulped.
'Don't tease Kar. Please.' You beg, sagging in relief when she nods and leans down to kiss you gently, before moving back so Lena can get comfortable with her legs bracketing your ears.
You can't see when Kara starts her descent, but god can you feel it, and hear it.
Her moans are breathy and loud as she sinks deeper, her warmth fluttering around your penis, and you struggle to not rut right away.
Instead, you take one of the hands that were on Kara's hips, place it on Lena's lower back and push her centre closer to your mouth.
Lena gets the hint, sitting on your face and letting out a guttural moan when your tongue lapped into her.
The dual sensation, Kara bouncing on your cock, Lena grinding on your tongue as it swirls around her throbbing clit, had you at razor edge faster than you had ever hit it.
Kara increased her pace and you added a snap to your thrusts upwards that resulted in a high pitched fuck yes.
Lena was shaking around your head, grasping the headboard with white knuckles and screaming into the ceiling.
Your whole body was shattering, the pressure at the base of your aching cock terrifyingly close to breaking.
You're fucking Lena and Kara right now. Both of them.
Your body arches, and you're suspended for a solid few seconds, where you can vaguely feel the pulse of Kara's pussy flutter faster than before, and a hot gush of liquid runs down your chin, before you're crashing back down.
Kara milks your cock heavenly, and Lena is slumped into the wall as you remember to lick gently into her for more of the addicting taste.
The last of your orgasm tapers off, and Lena shakily dismounts you, instantly melting into the side of your body and releasing a pleased sigh.
Kara falls forward onto your chest, still pulsing weakly around you.
Lena shimmies up your body slightly, tilting your head to look at her.
'Hi.' Her voice is hoarse but gentle, her eyes soft and sleepy.
'Hey.' You reply. She wiggles forward until her nose is on yours, slowly brushing them together.
She kisses you like you would a stray cat, light and protective and fulfilling, all at once.
A quiet moan escapes her mouth.
'Forgot you would taste like me.' She giggles as she pulls away and you blush.
A hand turns your head and you let it.
Kara leant forward and dragged her lips across yours gently.
She pulls away, her blue eyes brilliant and loving.
Lena yawns against your arm, wrapping an arm around Kara who was still on top of you and placing her other hand on your hipbone.
Kara burrows into your collarbone with a content sigh.
Your soft cock is still buried in her, but she makes no move to take it out.
You only wake up once during the night, to Lena attacking your neck these two have something for your neck clearly and stroking your cock, that had clearly slipped out of Kara and grown half hard again.
She reaches her peak in less than 5 minutes, and you follow her quickly after, thrusting into her and watching her body be practically swallowed by the mattress with the force of them.
It's Kara that wakes you up in the morning, the wet noises of her own fingers in her causing you to open your eyes.
You replace them with your own, giving her two orgasms before Lena wakes up.
She grins at both of you, and is about to clamber over and join in, but you stop her.
'Hang on.' You wave a still sticky hand at her, and shuffle slightly away from Kara's naked body.
'I need need to know if this is a one time thing. I need to- god I need to know if I now need to fly across the earth and never come back and-'
'(y/n)...' and fuck the way Kara says your name so softly, and the way Lena is looking at you with so much awe, you already know your answers.
'We want you to be with us. Whatever capacity you want. I've been captivated by you from the first time I saw you in the DEO.'
'And I've been addicted to you since Kara introduced us.' Lena added on, her chin resting on your shoulder, you can't help but nuzzle into her temple.
'I noticed Lena's crush on you. Wasn't exactly subtle, and she freaked out. I was fine with it, and assured her I wasn't mad, because I was feeling the same.' Kara touched your face tenderly, placing a strand of your hair behind your ear.
'So... what now?' You're grinning, a face splitting grin that you can't hold back.
'We take you on a date? We hold your hand and kiss you and hopefully have sex with you again because holy god you are good.' Lena is whispering it in your ear, kissing your cheek once she's finished.
'And we call you our girlfriend.' Kara adds.
'How's that sound?' Lena asks.
'Like the best thing that's happened to me since I landed here.'
The smiles you got in return made your heart full and your head spin.