Chapter 56

Dedicated to:
@tastesliketeenspirit
@twerking_gilinsky_28
@JackG_Galaxy
my favs rn and also you guys are thee best for all the votes and amazing comments!

We're at 61k reads , 3K votes and 1k comments now! I love you ALL for reading voting and commenting! I am legit the happiest gal alive! Hope you like this chapter!
__________

-Jack POV-

"Are you excited?" I asked Hannah as we lay side by side in bed that morning.

It was just about a few days after finding out that we're having twins. Our parents volunteered to help Maggie plan a small baby shower for us.

"Ecstatic." She smiled. "Just except the fact that you're - "

"Leaving tonight for a show a thousand miles away?" I read her mind.

She sighed and turned to lay on her side and face me. Behind all the pure joy of being pregnant with twins, I could see the sadness in her beautiful eyes.

"I'm happy for you I really am Jack." She smiled but it didn't reach her eyes. "Its just I don't want you to miss anything."

"Babe your due date is only in a good few months." I tried comforting her. "I'm gonna be back after a few days at most!"

"That's not the point - "

"Hey look at me." I said lifting her chin up to look into my eyes. This girl made something beautiful grow inside me.

"Jack.." She signed. I wanted to tell her its gonna get easier but I know it won't. She knows it won't.

"I'm gonna be here babe, I promised you from the start and I'm keeping that promise Hannah. I'm gonna be right by your side through anything and everything. You're not alone in this." I put my arms around her and pulled her close until her bump touched my stomach.

"I know." She buried her face in my chest.

"I'm not leaving your side especially when these two trouble-makers get here." I kissed her forehead. "I promise Han."

"That's all I needed, Jack." She said.

The silence was comfortable between us now, we laid still just enjoying each others company. I was absentmindedly twirling a lock of her hair around my finger. My other hand on her belly rubbing it slowly. She had her hand on my chest, making circles.

"I'm so content." I said after a while of silence.

"This is how love should be. I'm so happy with you Jack, I've never been more happy in my life." Hannah looked up at me.

"And now we're starting a family together, this has been my dream forever." I signed.

"I can't believe we're having twins! This is crazy."

"This is perfect though! You wanted a girl, I wanted a boy." I chuckled. "Everyone's gonna be happy now."

"We have to think of names for both girl and boy soon." She giggled excitedly. That made my heart flutter.