Chapter 57

Dedicated to: @bregrier136 @DitteFriis @magconisbae103 @veronica_chacon tx for the votes babes!

SO I CHANGED MY TWITTER THINGIE IF YOU GUYS STILL WANNA FOLLOW: @skates_gurl    Officially in Sammy and nates lane bcs Jadison lol
____________

-Hannah POV-

"You're really lucky!" Madison gushed as she eyed me carefully. I laughed and glanced at Jack who was playing with one of his little cousins. I had a feeling he's gonna be good with kids.

"I guess I am." I blushed.

"Yeah I had that once too." she said dreamily and gazed at....Jack?

I scowled. "What does that mean?"

"Oh nothing." She said blushing and trying to cover up her obvious smirk. "Nothing..."

"Really?" I raised a brow. This girl was down playing shit and it annoyed me.

"Well when he invited me I was surprised because we had crazy chemistry!" she said staring into the distance like she was in love with him.

"Woah..chemistry?" I almost laughed. "Are you talking about Cameron?"

She laughed. "Oh god no! I'm talking about Jack. He didn't tell you?"

"Uhm tell me what?" I frowned and felt a knot in my stomach.

"That he and I dated for years! Well I can kind of understand why! I mean it was a great love and difficult break up for him." She shook her head sadly.

I almost stopped breathing. She kept admiring him. Is she with Cam or nah?

"Oh?" was all I could say.

"Yeah we were engaged and everything for a few months! He was so sweet - " she gushed but I cut her off.

"Excuse me." I smiled. "I have to go vomit."

I slammed the cup down and stormed off into the house. I thought Madison was a sweet girl but how wrong am I, I walked to the bathroom and shut the door. I stared into the mirror and felt hurt in a way.

Jack was engaged before and didn't mention it once? It doesn't matter but I would have guessed he would have told me...it just made me feel I don't know...jealous?

Madison is beautiful and I'm just a fat pregnant woman so yeah I felt a bit envious of her.

"Chill." I whispered to myself. There's no need to be jealous. After a couple of minutes in the bathroom I emerged and bumped in Cameron. Great.

"Are you okay? I was looking for you." He smiled.

"Yeah I just had to take a tinkle." I laughed and walked with him back outside. He was jittery, like he wanted to say something.

"I just wanted to say congratulations Han, I really am happy for you."

"Thanks Cam." I smiled as we stepped out.

"I mean it, you deserve all the happiness in the world." He continued. "And Jack better take care of you or I'll fuck him up."

I laughed. "Thanks Cameron, I missed having you around you know."

Its true. After the whole Magcon reunion, Can was MIA.

"I missed you most, that's why I'm back. If it wasn't for you, I'd be long gone, I just need a break from these guys." He sighed.

"They're like family...you can't mean that."

"No I do." He nodded as we sat at one of the tables. Everyone was having a blast around us, I should be running around with them too but Cam needed someone. Some part of me guessed he doesn't really hav anybody to confide in.