Part I: New Kid in School

I am shooketh.

Aurora: why?

Your husband still has these ideas, even though he's not here.

Aurora: Ronin is very creative, sure, he's gone for now, but he will come back.

Alright, what's this story called, Aurora?

Aurora: this story is called Friday Morning: a classic bad boy meets good girl type story, but this time, it's in the MHA world. What if Izuku was a transfer student and showed up at the events after the USJ?

I can see that. I can tell from the cover that this is an Izumomo story.

Aurora: correct.

Alright then, hand me the script and I will get to work.

Aurora: alright.

*Clears throat*

Narrator's POV

Long ago in a distant land...

Aurora: no, no, no, no!

What?

Aurora: you're doing it again on purpose!

Maybe~

Aurora right now

Aurora right now

Aurora: if I were you, I'd choose my next words carefully, my dear Narrator-san

*gulp* yes, ma'am *scared* (Jesus Christ, Ronin! Why did you marry this scary yet kind woman?!)

Aurora: here's the script for Friday Morning *Hands the script over to the Narrator while smiling*

*takes the script while shaking in fear* t-thank you, Aurora.

Aurora: no problem *smiles*

I'm fucked, am I?

Aurora: yep and Ronin...is not here to save you. I'll see you after this part. *Leaves the room*

*Gulps and looks at the readers* you know what to do. Anyways let's begin.

Narrator's POV (FOR REALS, THIS TIME)

The world is a strange place to live in, here's a thought: Imagine living in a world where 80% of the world's population has these powers, they call them Quirks. Each quirk is different from the other, some quirks can are based on transformation, some are mutated quirks, some quirks are unique and some quirks can be shared among others. Well, because of the quirks and society's endless lust for fame, money, power and sexual desires, the city of Mustafu is not a safe place for any innocent civilian, as the city is continuously getting attacked by villains, every day people are getting hurt and killed by villains, heroes appear to restore order around the city, but it's not enough to keep villains in line. As you heard the news from the description, the students of Class 1A recently had a villain raid at the USJ (Unforeseen Simulation Joint), the raid was led by Tomura Shigaraki, the acting leader for the League of Villains.