2

𝐊𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐜'𝐞 𝐉𝐦𝐲𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐇𝐢𝐥𝐥 |𝟐𝟏|
𝐒𝐚𝐧 𝐃𝐢𝐞𝐠𝐨 , 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚
𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞&𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

Kyonc'e sat inside the doctors office getting checked up by the doctors for the bruise on her face , she noticed her eye had began to swell up and get infected and she wanted to get it treated before she went to see her boyfriend Du'mir.

Du'mir didn't know what she did in the streets and she never wanted him to find out since their relationship was already toxic and abusive. The 2 had been dating for over a year now.

She didn't want to go see him til her face cleared up so she's been dodging going over to his place by telling him she caught the flu.

" You sure you fell down the stairs and hit your self ma'am , your eyes is a little infected how serious was the fall?" Dr.Coleman questioned with weary eyes.

" It was serious enough for me to be here" Kyonc'e
chuckled to keep from crying. Deep inside she was hurt and trying to hold it together this was the first time someone has ever did her like this.

Yes , she's been hit before by her boyfriend but a strange man off the street , it was new.

" Mh.. Okay we will prescribe you Tylenol for the pain. Everything else will just have to heal by time. I'll be back with your discharge papers"
Dr.Coleman stated before walking out and closing the door.
|back to writing in 1st person|

I threw my head back on the wall wanting to cry , I didn't know how long it would take for me to heal and I didn't know want my boyfriend thinking I was cheating and dodging him.

I waited for Dr.Coleman to come back out with my discharge papers , no matter what hurt or sick I still had to go out and get my money rent was due soon.

I took out my phone texting my boyfriend giving him a heads up about my " flu ".

Baby😍:
me:I'll see you soon , my love the doctors said it will take about a week or more for the flu to clear up. I don't wanna get you sick 🫶🏽.
⤵️
him:Let your man take care of you , ima get you some soup and all 😤.
⤵️
me: Lol no , I don't want you getting sick 💗. I love you though and we can call. I'm still at the doctor waiting for my discharge papers.
⤵️
him: you gone be on ft wit me all night so i can make sure you still alive 😂?
⤵️
me: i been looking a mess every since i got sick 😭.

I closed out our message thread smiling back up once one of the nurses came in and handed me by papers.

" Have a lovely day" The nurse said and walked out. I grabbed my purse and and phone and walked out to.

Unlocking the doors to my Tesla , I hopped in and placed my seatbelt on. Sometimes I was proud of myself I got a Tesla a nice apartment for myself , and making fast money.

Other times I feel like disgusted , how I could I sell my pride and Joy just for a little cash? This was the life of I lived though.

I'll stop when i'm 30 and married , I just couldn't see my self working a 9-5 and making only 500 a week I can make that in a couple of hours.

I played my favorite song 'Spread Thin' by Mariah the scientist and headed home.

Placing my key inside the door to my lovely loft , I took off my shoes and hung up my purse and went to the kitchen to make a quick snack.

I didn't know what I was gonna eat tonight , but I needed to figure it out. I before 9:00pm to figure out a meal. Everything after 9:00pm was strictly work and I figured I should working as a dancer at the club to.

I dialed my boyfriends number wanting to talk to him , since I told him I will call him once i'm home.

" Hey my love " I spoke into the mic smiling at his sexy voice.

" Watchu'on lil girl " He chuckled.

" Just got home from the doctor's , i'm extremely tired . I miss you so bad you know i'm crazy about my love "

" Glad you is , you know i'll put one in yo head and the nigga head you ever leave me for " He said sternly.

I knew when he was serious and playing , and he was serious he always was serious about his Kyky.

I loved him to much to ever leave him anyway , this man was truly crazy and protective. The last time I tried to leave him he was staring at me outside my windows , broke inside my apartment , placed a tracking device on my car.  Called up to my job I had at the time.

Pulled up to my parents house , changed his number to get to me , had people follow me home. Hacked into my icloud account.

He loved me and the list goes on , he always said this his pussy 4L.

It's like I signed a death row contract. I always told my friend group if y'all man don't act like this behind y'all he doesn't love y'all.

" You know I love you baby " I said smiling behind the phone.

" Witcho' crazy ass " I can tell he licked his lips just by the way he sounded.

" No you crazy daddy" I said in my sexy tone voice , I hated when we talked like this to each other it made me crave for him and it was worse since we couldn't be around each other.

" Call me that again and watch I pull up and fuck the shit outta you "

" Ou , Im on my period " I lied.

" Ima talk to you later bae , i'm about to run a few errands " I lied.

" Aight'" I ended the call and went back to my door dash checking the time seeing it was 7:30pm which meant I still had a couple of hours to eat and wash up.

I decided to order Canes , and waited til it came.

9:50pm

It had been a couple of hours later and it's safe to say nobody pulled up yet. " Girl it's must be a dry night tonight "  Damani one of the other girls I stand out here with said.

" Right , it's coo though " I said folding my arms til 3 trucks pulled up.
—-

Comment and vote