chapter 26- Dumbledore dies

Third person's pov

While, Draco has a task to do, Severus, finding a way to spare the malfoy boy and finally Ana reporting to Albus Dumbledore before he meets his fate.

After harry and Albus were back from their little journey, they heard loud stomps on the way to the astronomy tower.

" Harry, run and hide!," Dumbledore warns him quietly.

Draco pointed his wand to the elder wizard.

" good evening, Draco," the old man said.

" Expeliamus!," The elder's wand was disarmed from the elder man.

" Very excellent," He said. " But you are not alone, I assume," albus said.

" Yes, i used the box, from the storage area," Draco said.

" oh, Very well, Draco," th older wizard said as he was greeted with a group of Death eaters.

" Well, look what we have here," Bellatrix said as she steps forward to her nephew, " Well done, Draco, Now kill him," she whispered.

Draco was still hesitant about his decision, should he do it and please the dark lord and his parents, or back away.

" Kill him, Draco, Now!," She snap.

" No," Severus step in and raised his wand. " Severus, please," He said.

" Avada Kadvra," A light was shine towards the elder man, and was killed and drop from the astronomy tower.

Harry gasped as his mentor fell from the balcony, the death eaters take draco to safety.

Bellatrix signal the skies with a dark skull.

Ana's pov

I gasped loudly and sat up from my bed, ' How long was i asleep??, Where is papa?,' I thought and quickly leave the chamber and saw everyone gather just outside the astronomy tower.

I walk towards the crowd, and saw Professor Dumbledore, lay lifeless on the ground.

' This must have something to do with Draco's task, but did he really did it?,' I thought and saw the sky light up from the wands of every witch and wizard in hogwarts, the young and the old.

' I should get going now,' I thought and step away from the scene and went back to the shadows.

I was walking by the cold hallways and felt a palm over my hand. I gasped.

" shh, Ana, It's me, it'll be alright," I heard aunt Cissy's voice.

" Auntie?, where's Papa or Draco?," I asked.

" Severus is on his way to the malfoy manor along with draco, Come, I'll take you there," She said, we saw the staff and students starting to return to the castle.

" Quick, We have to go," She said and snap her fingers and made us dissapear.