Chapter 19: Discovery;

“O.K PEOPLE HERE IT IS, CHAPTER 19. BUT PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, I WARN YOU THIS CHAPTER HAS AN INTIMATE SCENE AT THE END, THOUGH I DID EVENTUALLY DECIDE TO CENSOR IT A BIT.

I DIVIDED THE CHAPER INTO THREE PARTS SO U CAN TELL. THE THRID PART HAS THE LOVEMAKING SCENE IN IT. I FEEL SLIGHTELY UNCOMFORTABLE POSTING IT BUT IT COULDN’T BE HELPED. IT WAS THE DEMAND OF THE NARRATIVE AND I DIDN’T JUST PUT IT IN THERE BECAUSE I FELT LIKE IT.

TO ALL MY UNDER-AGED READERS PLEASE AVOID READING THE THIRD PART, BELIEVE ME IT WILL MAKE ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFERECE TO THE FUTURE CHAPTERS OF THIS BOOK. YOU WILL ENJOY THEM JUST THE SAME.

FOR ALL THOSE PPL WHO MIGHT BE OFFENDED BY THIS I IMPLORE YOU, IF U DON’T LIKE IT, DON’T READ THAT PART!

Great finally got that off my chest hahahaha…….although to tell you the truth I personally don’t think it is even that bad, but I still felt like I had to warn u guys. O.k as for the rest of the chapter, I feel like I really have overdone it with this one….and I thought the last one was long…this is my longest chapter by far. Hope all of u appreciate the effort I put in for u guys.

As plz support “A Christmas Wish” with your VOTES and COMMENTS if u enjoy it. It is ur support that motivates me to write so plz don’t hold back lol.

 CHAPTER 19:

DISCOVERY;

Sarah mentally kicked herself for her earlier bout of self delusion. Because with every passing minute it became more and more obvious that things were not going to be alright. Well first off, she couldn’t just sit here all night, though she really wanted too.

The cool, fresh water of the languid pool lapping gently over her naked feet was strangely invigorating and calming at the same time. She looked down into the murky depths with unseeing eyes.

There was something so magical about sitting on a large grey rock on the grassy banks of a pool of water.

What was it with her and water? Sarah thought disgruntled, ever since coming to the Middle-Ages she felt as if all she did was spend her time contemplating her life next to random pools of water. She had done it in the Manor gardens and now she was doing it again in this forest.

Santa should have sent her to a monastery instead of sending her here and turned her into a nice little bald monk. She had all the prerequisites for becoming one already, "think about your life, check, sit next to gentle brooks, check, Love to be alone, a big fat bloody check!"

Quinlan had led her here an hour ago when she had asked him if there was any place to wash up. He had left her here next to this secluded pool shrouded by trees on all sides and fed by a gently trickling fresh water stream.

It was just perfect; quiet and private with nothing disturbing the peaceful atmosphere except the unobtrusive chirping of a few insects.

 Sarah was tempted to go in for another dip, but she decided against it, it was getting late, and the air had a bite to it now. She had no idea where they were but it had definitely gotten colder, or maybe she was just imagining things, it wouldn’t be the first time she told herself.

Sarah tucked the stray curl of hair that fell over her forehead, and hugged the remains of her Bliaut closer to her body. She hadn’t dressed herself fully yet, well except for the linen chemise she wore, she felt a little too lazy to go the whole hog. Now she knew what an absolute gem Glenda was, getting dressed in all these layers of clothes by herself was no mean feat.