hi

i think it's been like 2 years since i last updated ???
i've noticed a lot of you coming and adding fallingforyou into your reading lists, voting and leaving comments and it's so lovely to see people still enjoying this book.

i've matured a lot since publishing the chapters i have of this fanfic. i've never wanted to seem like i'm glamorising drug addiction / speaking out of term and with all the attention it's been receiving recently i've read back through it and some of it may be coming across as that.

bea, my fictional character is allowed to reach certain limits because she isn't real.

with matty being in the healthy place he is now, i don't feel comfortable going into such detail about his addiction. it's not my place. that being said i've been working on a few more chapters.

im going to go back and redraft some of the chapters so if you get updates (it's just me checking and maybe rewording a few things!!).

im going to remove the whole trnsmt chapter, i feel uncomfortable reading it and i don't want to overstep that line. ALSO i'm thinking if i do continue a time jump will take place in which it's present day or just up to abiior, addiction may be mentioned occasionally but not the sole purpose of the book / storyline.

just felt like i needed to give you all a little update! thanks for enjoying this book, i love my bea and i love my band the 1975 forever.

hope you are all ok

-