Setting the trap

[Scene: Vale ccts tower]

Team RWBY and Ozpin was inside the ccts tower, setting up a trap for Cinder.

Weiss: I understand why we are here, but why is headmaster Ozpin here too.

Blake: I wonder that as well.

Yang: well this trap spell only need one person to cast but it never hurts to have someone who knows what to do.

Rose: Wait, then that means...

Ozpin: That is correct, even though I'm not as powerful as once was, I still have some of my magic left after all these years.

Weiss: Wait Ozpin you knew?

Ozpin: About magic and the supernatural, Yes, but I leave the latter to the professionals for when it comes to the supernatural.

Rose: Headmaster Ozpin, how do you know the supernatural?

Ozpin: Well I'm much older then I look and I am a family friend of the Rose family.

Blake: So you know Yang's adopted family is.

Ozpin: Yes, I do, as well as her biological parents. After all them and Summer came to Beacon to become huntsman and Huntress themselves. Of course I know, the person who married Summer.

Yang: I do as well, I never had a chance to meet him, but Summer told me the tales about the dark knight Sparda. I guess that one thing me and (Y/n) share, we both lost are farther at a young age.

Rose: What happened to your father yang?

Ozpin: Let me Yang, you focus on finishing the magic circle.

Yang: Okay Ozpin.

Ozpin: Well, Yang father died on a mission that wasn't originally intended for him.

Blake: Who was the mission for?

Ozpin: It was for Summer Rose, however Yang father Tai-Yang Xiao Long, requested himself to do the mission in Summer's place as Summer at the time was still grieving the lost of her husband.

The three girls went quite after hearing about what happened to Yang's father, Rose was going to ask about Yang's mother but kept quiet as Yang doesn't like talking about her.

Yang: Okay Ozpin everything ready we just need the to perform the incantation.

Yang and Ozpin then started speaking in a mysterious language, which was the incantation for the spell. Which was followed by a bright light.

Weiss: Is is done?

Yang:Yes, if or when Cinder comes here during the dance, she will be held here for Ozpin to get as the magic circle we used will notify him that someone has stepped into the trap.

Rose: We sure this will work?

Ozpin: Don't worry, we have set concealment runes and magic suppression runes with a little invisibility rune, to hide the magic circle.

Blake: How do you know this headmaster?

Ozpin: I may have learned how to break magic circles in the past. But only I know how to.

Yang: Good thing we put that time rune as well so no one else get trapped so, only Cinder will get trapped in it.

Weiss: Are we sure this will work.

Yang: don't worry Ice queen, it will be fine.