THREE

Madison's POV

My daughter cried in my arms as I took her further and further away from her father.

The pain in my heart caused tears to cascade down my face as I ran home in half naked carrying a crying child. Thank goodness I only live a few blocks away from the beach.

"Shh baby, mommy's here" I tried to hush my baby but her cries weren't stopping any time soon.

I knew I shouldn't have let her see pictures of him.

Jason...

That kid has really changed. His hair is longer, his muscles are bigger his tattoo collection has grown yet he still had those beautiful eyes.

"I want daddy" Lily cried desperately as she struggled against my hold on her. I never stopped running and I defiantly never let go of her until we were safe inside our home. "y-you took me away from d-daddy!" she screamed as she ran away from me and to her room.

"Lily!" I called after her "Lily please come here" I begged as I lightly nocked on her door.

Her cries could be heard from behind the door and I simply slid down the door and let my heart shatter some more.

"Lily, can mommy come in?" I asked softly as my tears fell down my cheeks.

Why did that stupid idiot have to come back here! Of all the places he could have gone he had to come here?!

"No! I want daddy" she scream and I heard her trying to barricade the door close with anything she could find. "I'm not coming out until daddy is here"

"Lily please let me talk to you about daddy, you have to come out." I slowly got to my feet and soon enough I could see her tear stained face peak through the door.

"Come to mummy's room for a bit" I gestured to my bedroom door "I'll talk to you about daddy" She silently followed me to my room.

I don't know how much a four year old will understand about our situation but I have to try and explain.

Once her small body was seated on my bed I tried pulling her to my lap but she refused. My heart ached but I know she is just upset.

"Lily... do you remember mommy and aunty talking about that Jason McCann boy the other day?" I asked her as I felt the lump in my throat forming.

"the bad man on the news?" she asked quietly and I replied with a nod.

"well he is your... he is your daddy, Lily. That's why mommy" her small voice cut me off.

"No he isn't, my daddy is a good man. You told me he was a good man!" her tears started cascading down her cheeks as she denied the fact.

"I was trying to protect you, I didn't want you to know the truth" her tears made mine start up again "I promise you Lily, all I ever did was to protect you sweetie" I felt her small arms wrap around my shoulders as I looked at my lap.

"Maybe daddy is good now, you always tell me that people deserve a second chance. I want a daddy, I want a family" her small voice sounded 3 years older at this moment and it shocked me to hear my four year old daughter speak with such maturity. "please mommy... let's just give him a chance"

+++++

Jason's POV

"Boss, I got the information you asked for." My head snapped up to see one of the newbies holding a cream folder.

"Thank you; just set it there" I motioned to a spot on my desk and put down the file I was currently reading.

The small voice still rung through my head as I picked up the folder and stared at it for a moment.

"Daddy!"

Opening the file I read through the details of the small girl and her mother... Madison.

She was fun. By the looks of it, a little too fun.

Lillian Rose Bennett:

Mother – Madison Leigh Bennett

Father –Jason Drew Bieber (Jason Christopher McCann)

Birthday – 01/03/2010Current Age – 4 years 1 month 3 days

So it's true, I am a father.

I am a father to a healthy and beautiful little girl. A little girl which I share a birthday, hair colour and eye colour with. A little girl that didn't run away from me... Madison must have told her my name was Jason Bieber, my fake profile.

I know people in high places and luckily for me Madison took Lillian to have a blood test done a few days ago, so we were able to guarantee if I was her father.

"Luke!" I called out and soon in came our newbie member "if anyone asks, I've gone out and I won't be back for a few hours"

I'm going to find out why Madison would keep this from me...