VIII

VIII: Not Finished

"I got a lead on the girl

"I got a lead on the girl." Sebastian walks into the hideout we have. It an old rundown warehouse near their main headquarters. "What girl?" I question and he holds up the photo from our connection board. It was the girl from the party, the girl with the Don.

"What information?" Sasha speaks before I can. "I found her name. I came up empty handed for most facial recognition through any surveillance. But remember the fingerprints we got on her at the accident with Kenzi? The same print came up for a woman named Eliana Maxwell. And this is a pretty similar looking girl." He shows us another picture of her smiling and she looked a little younger than when I'd seen her the other night.

"I think she's the girl from the party we attended." Sasha exclaims getting a closer look, although her face was fuller. I couldn't get a good look at her, Raye spoke with her." They both look at me and for the first time I'm unsure of what to say.

"Oh yeah she bumped into me, she was with Don Mateo." I admit. "I noticed that as well, he kept a tight leash on her the whole night." Sasha adds.

"It's a bit odd that we haven't seen her at all with the Don until now if she is a love interest. We've seen her in the past more times with Kenzi." I point out but then remember what I heard at the party.

"Vieni, bambina."

"You have a point, when Kenzi went under the radar so did she. I doubt he would've risked his life for a girl that didn't matter." Bash looks down at his laptop typing a few things.

"Don Mateo headed out of the country late last night. The tracker on the jet is telling me they are headed towards Europe. We need to find out where they're hiding her before he comes back." Sebastian looks at me with hopeful eyes.

"We need you to get a tracker on him. I'm sure he'll take us right to her." Sasha says what we all are thinking. "Okay." I agree the distant thought of how nice she seemed couldn't outweigh the pain they brought me.

I have to get back on track before Nikolai decides to take matters into his own hands.

Our insider hasn't been much help as of late, which is why we are searching phone records of Kenzi. So far Bash has came up empty. There isn't a number for any Eliana or even the Don. He clearly has multiple phones.

About an hour ago we drove past the house he's brought me to the first night we met. It was now occupied by a small family. "He covers his tracks well." Sasha breaks the silence.

"How do we know he's going to take the bait?" I ask, last time we were together we exchanged numbers. Every now and again I'll send him a flirty message
and he answers sparsely but always answers nonetheless.

"He has to." Sasha runs a hand through her blonde hair.

"I have an idea." She adds.

-