4

𝐊𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐜'𝐞 𝐉𝐦𝐲𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐇𝐢𝐥𝐥 |𝟐𝟏|
𝐒𝐚𝐧 𝐃𝐢𝐞𝐠𝐨 , 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚
𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞&𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎
Couple weeks later ...

Placing the last turkey inside the oven and heating it til 450. I was currently at my house preparing for thanksgiving , I had my parents and siblings and my boyfriend coming over for dinner tonight.

I didn't really have a big family , Of course my mom and dad .. and my 2 sisters , Kaylyn , Kaylee.

I don't know what my parents were doing naming us with all K's and for my boyfriend Mir they loved him. They didn't know what went on behind closed doors and wasn't anyone business.

I had really been distanced with Du'mir because I found out he was cheating again. He wasn't having sexual relations , but back talking to an ex I fought a couple of years ago.

We fixed the situation and Of course I invited him over for dinner , my family loves him and so do I.

People always ask when are we starting our own family together and to be honest I'm not ready for kids , and so isn't he. We are just taking this one step at a time. Life already hard as it is.

Overall i've been really happy lately , I took a break from work.Which was well needed.

" You wanna help me set the tables bae ?" I said grabbing the plates. " Naw , im tryna score a point onna game bae " He said yelling at the 2k game.

Lord , He 25 acting like be 20.

" Come help me boy , you gonna wanna eat to right ?" I said rolling my eyes.

" Ima eat regardless "

" Smart ass mouth " I said grabbing the other things to place on the table since he didn't wanna help.

I don't know what ima do with this man , this my man and ima stick beside him though.

I grabbed my cleaning supplies going to clean the restroom just in case anyone had to pee , I also planned to keep my niece for tonight while Kaylyn went out with her husband.

Everyone was married expect me.

" You at least wanna help me clean ?" I said lowly.

He didn't respond back so I took it into my own hands and grabbed my gloves and soap.

I got on my knees scrubbing the pee from the side of the toilet , I don't know why he never aimed in the toilet right he always seemed to aim in this pussy though.

I scrubbed til all the yellow stains disappeared.

Once finished scrubbing the toilets I checked the time seeing it was 4:00pm and I invited everyone to come at 4:45pm , I quickly cleaned the shower since I knew I would be bathing my niece tonight.

" Man , let me get on this internet shit and tell y'all pussy ass niggas some" I heard loud talking coming from the living room and I figured he was yelling at the game.

I walked back inside the living room seeing Du'mir on instagram live acting a fool. I walked over to him to see why was he yelling.