Have you?

Have you ever known a love so great? One that rattles your brain and makes you feel like you are floating? Have you ever had someone tell you exactly what you've been looking for your entire life? You've never felt truly loved until now?

Maybe you aren't sure how to love someone yet but it's so lovely to know that someone loves you. Maybe you don't really know what love is.

     Maybe you thought you would never find love until you found them. Maybe you finally believe all of the soulmates and the happily ever afters that you've been longing for your whole life. Because sure, romance looks great on paper and in movies but you never thought you could feel it yourself.

     Have you ever just looked at someone and knew that you were destined to be together? That's what it feels like. You didn't know them yet but your souls have been intertwined since the start of the universe. There's always been some kind of pull between you even if you didn't realize it.

     Have you ever realized the person you have always been intertwined with has actually been there all along, next to you? They're the one person that you go to for everything. Now that you know of your destiny it's hard to believe you didn't see it all along. You're so perfect for each other and your friends tried to tell you that but you didn't believe them.

     Because you guys are just friends... right?

     Have you ever wanted to kiss your best friend? It actually might not be that uncommon but not every set of best friends are destined to fall in love. No, these two have been in love with each other since before they knew.

Sorry guys, my writing has been more poetic and vague than anything recently. This one was really hard for me to write. It's been in the drafts for a while because I was writing it when I was with my boyfriend (first couple paragraphs) and since we broke up I couldn't bring myself to finish writing it. I finally felt like I could tonight so that's what I did. I've been missing the fandom a lot recently because I've been scrolling through all of my old saves and screenshots on everything about the Dream Smp and everything. I miss 2020-2021 a lot and it's hard being at such a different place in my life now then I was back then but I'm working through it and I think this one turned out great. ❤️❤️