Pt 1 - Too Soon?

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Y/n and I'm a student at Hyosan High School. I'm a prestigious student and perfect daughter... is what I would say if that were actually the case.

Truth is, my parents and I had what you could call a 'falling out' and locked me out the house. It's no biggie, I'm more than capable of taking care of myself anyways. Soon enough, I'll be old enough to move out and graduate from my hell hole school.

I don't really have friends since most people at school seen to be scared of me, for either two reasons. One being, I have anger issues and violent tendencies. Two being, my brother Myeong-hwan , who is a good for nothing scumbag.

I used to take care of that shit stain while our parents were out doing god knows what. He still ended up becoming a leader for a group of bullies. I honestly couldn't give a rat's ass about anyone in my family anymore.

After all, I'm just the screw up daughter with no future...

I sighed in the bathroom stall and pulled lit myself a cigarette.

I was in the bathroom like usual skipping homeroom. My duffle bag was on the floor and I was playing with my switch blade with my other hand.

I have science today...

Mr. Byeong-san is acting like a total freak...

Could he be drinking on the job now that his son is dead?

I suddenly let my cigarette fall to the ground and I stomped on it and put it out. I quickly kicked open the bathroom door making another girl in the bathroom scream.

I walked out with my bag to see a cute girl in a pink sweater looking at me. "Whoops, sorry sweetie." I said about to head out the door.

"Fucking bitch." I heard her mumble. I immediately stopped and turned around with a smile. "What's that?" I asked, "Want to speak up for me? What's your name?" I walked over to her as she was now leaning against the sink.

She glared and said, "I called you a bitch and you should know who I am! We have the same class, I'm Na-yeon!" I laughed and in one quick motion grabbed her face and brought it closer to mine.

"I don't know who your entitled ass thinks you are, but someone needs to knock you down a peg." I said.

"Your breath stinks." She said. Smokers breath...

"Yea? Wanna taste it?" I said with a grin making her look at me with disgust. She pushed me back, "Get lost fag!" She shouted.

This little shit...

I frowned and glared at her. I pulled out my switch blade and flashed it open. Her eyes went wide and mouth fell open.

"Should I deal with your attitude now? Or later?" I said leaning against a wall with a finger on my chin. I shrugged and said, "I have time to kill."

I started to approach the girl, but stoped until she quickly ran off. Dumb bitch

...

I opened the door to the science room. Seems like it's empty.... time to snoop!

I started to walk around behind desks and shelves looking for any alcohol he could be hiding. My efforts turned out to be fruitless. Instead, I found a bag filled with all types of different bottles of pills

"Well, if I can't have a drink ... at least I can have drugs!" I happily grabbed random bottles of different pills and medicine. I started humming to myself as I looked at the different labels, "Drugs, drugs, drugs, drugs~"