Chapter 104 ( Let's Forget... Together)

" Gavin why are you so cruel?" She looked at him with pain in her eyes. " Why can't you give me the reason to stay?" Tila nagmamakaawa na Turan nya sa binatang katulad Ng dati ay Wala pa ding emosyon Ang mga mata.

" Catalina, Do you really want to stay with me?" He smiled but it's just full of sadness. " I don't know why you're mad at me. Suddenly leaving without explaining yourself. You begged me to let you go. You'll say you will be happy if I did." He stepped forwards. Making the distance between them shorter." So I let you go."

" How can you easily let me go?" She burst into tears. " Gavin, If I tell you to die. Will you do that?!" Galit na sigaw nya.

" If that makes you happy---- I."

" Enough!" Tinakpan niya Ang dalawang Tenga. " How can you be so selfless. Bakit Hindi mo sa akin sabihin kung Anong nasa puso mo? Why can't you tell me what you really want, Gavin?" She shook her head and looked at him. Tears keep falling into her eyes as her hand fall down. Losing any hope.

" If I do that. You'll get hurt." Paos na sagot ni Gavin as He continues to step forward and touch her face.

" Hurt?" Catalina looked at him with pain in her eyes. " Gavin, Do you think I am not hurting right now?" She clenched her fist. " It hurts! It hurts so much! Don't you really know that?!" She looked directly into his eyes, who just like usual doesn't have emotion at all.

Hinawakan ni Gavin Ang kamay nyang kanina ay nakakuyom. Holding it as if Catalina is some crystal that she should take care. Iginaya nya Ang kamay Ng dalaga sa Mukha nya. " You hate me." Finally there was a chance of his emotion. Its sadness. " Do you forget that too?" Tanong nito na nakapag paatras sa dalaga.

" Yes." She shook her head violently as if she just realized something. " I hate you." She touched his face more gently. " I hate you so much." Muling tumulo Ang luha sa mga mata nya. " So, What I am holding to?" Her voice broke.

She nodded looking at him with pain in her eyes." At my 7th birthday. I threw the cake into your face. Saying you are a monster. Right?" Aniya as a painful smile appears on her lips.

" Happy birthday Catalina." 

" What are you doing here? Did I invite you?" Walang Buhay syang tiningnan Ng batang Catalina. There's a disguise seen in her beautiful face. " Look at you. Muka ka bang attendiNg party? Look at the way you dress. Are you really the Dremor Clan young master?" Puno Ng pag iinsulto na sambit Ng batang Catalina at tiningnan sya Mula ulo Hanggang paa.

But the young Gavin doesn't mind at all. He stepped forward. Handing his gift to her.

" Happy birthday Catalina." There was no smile on his face while saying that word that make Catalina heart consumes anxiousness.

" It's because I hate you so much. Right?"

" I don't need your gift." She looked at him with disgust. " How can you greet me without any expression on your face? You're really a monster." Punong Puno Ng pandidiri na Turan nya at tinulak ito.

The young Gavin doesn't even move at his place. " I work hard to made this for you." Patuloy nitong inilahad Ang regalo sa batang Catalina.

" I say I don't need your Gift!" Sigaw nya.

" Catalina i-----"