Forever - Shuri/Letitia

A/n

This is the imagines you may have seen on Tiktok! Think of it as a journal entry or letter from Shuri! This will be sad and speaks of death. If you have not seen 'Black Panther: Wakanda Forever' this gives away what happens so please don't read if you don't like spoilers.

_______________________________________

Lift me up, Hold me down. Keep me close, safe and sound. Burning in a hopeless dream. Hold me when you go to sleep. Keep me in the warmth of your love.

Father was first. Then, you. Now, mother.

I am alone. But not lonely.

I am happy. But sad

I am- I am "Queen", but you should be King.

Nakia, Okoye, and even M'Baku say I should continue the way you'd want me too, Happy. But I can't

When you depart, keep me safe. Safe and sound. Lift me up. Hold me down. Keep me close. Safe and sound.

M'Baku is king now. And I, stay in the lab. (Sorry mother) Lots has happened but I'm sure you see. And I'm sure mother has told you.

I wanted revenge on him, But he....stopped me

I'm grateful. That you were also there to help me realize... that wasn't me and violence, isn't everything.

Drowning in an endless sea. Take some time and stay with me. Keep me in the strength of your arms. Keep me safe. Safe and sound.

T'Challa, son of King T'Challa

T'Challa son of King T'Chaka

T'Challa, I have no idea what to do.

Nakia's sad, we all see and know it. But she doesn't show it.

Okoye cries. She believes she's failed and quit the Dora Milaje.

M'Baku has strengthened this nation more than I could have alone.

And I, Shuri... have cried and cried. But hidden and covered and buried my pain, by working and working, day and night. I believe T'C- T'Challa's growing worried.

Lift me up. Hold me down. Keep me safe. Safe and sound. Burning in a hopeless dream. Hold me when you go to sleep. Keep me safe.

I love you,

          I miss you,

                     And I want you back.

We need light, we need love. (Lift me up) Lift me up in your arms. (Hold me down) I need love, I need love, I need love. (Keep me close) Hold me, Hold me. (Safe and sound) Hold me, hold me, hold me, hold me.

I don't know about you but, I'm kinda wishing you would've asked for help sooner. Wishing you'd TELL ME, sooner....

I figured out how to make th-

you're too late, Shuri....

(Lift me up) hold me, hold me, hold me, hold me. (Hold me down) Hold me, Hold me. (Keep me safe) We need light, we need love.

--- 'Lift Me Up'

                     Rihanna

_______________________________________________

A/n

This one hit hard. The lyrics, I can relate to... The pain behind it.

...........Have an amazing night, day, morning, or evening <3

Word Count: 457!