He asks you out

T O N Y
Tony didn't want to admit it, but he started liking you... a lot. He thought that he would go on a date with you before making sure.

You were working on something in you lab with your headphones plugged in, LOUD. People walking in and out could hear them. Tony, being the master hacker, hacked into your phone and put his voice on your phone somehow.

Your music suddenly paused and you heard "(Y/N)!!! Will you go out with me?"

It startled you so much you pulled your earphones out when he said your name, but could still hear his voice afterwards. You smiled, knowing it was Tony's voice.

"Can you hear me?" You asked unsure.

"Yes, now will you?" He asked, hope and nervousness in his voice.

"Yes, Stark." you said into the phone.
•••••••••••••

S T E V E

After you two hung out at the coffee shop, you decided to stay in touch. You twi would hang out, as friends. He liked you, like a lot, but he was having trouble getting over Peggy and moving on. One day he just thought 'screw it.'

You were at work (idk what you want to do so insert dream job here) when you heard someone arguing at the front desk. You stepped out of your office and walked to the front. As you were walking you heard a familiar voice say, "But it's really damn important, Can I just get in?"

"Do not take that tone wi-"but the receptionist was cut off when you yelled, "Language, Steve" and started laughing.

He rolled his eyes and walked towards you, Leaving the receptionist confused.

"(Y/N) (Y/L/N), Wi-will you go on a date with me? Tomorrow... or, or whenever you want, just... please?" He asked with puppy eyes.
You smiled and said, "Yes, Of course" as you hugged him.
•••••••••••••

B R U C E

You and Bruce were hanging out in his lab, playing with the chemicals. He was admiring you trying to figure out what the chemicals did by slowly testing each one. Sure, it wasn't the best idea, but you insisted. You poured a green liquid into a purple one and a small pop came from it. You jumped back and Bruce started laughing.

"Stop laughing, It was not that funny." you said.

"S--Sorry" he said in between a laugh.
You rolled your eyes and then he came to you. He held took hands in his and turned you around.

"He, (Y/N), I was thinking... that maybe... I could show you what all these chemicals are....over dinner?" he said that last part as a question.

You were confused at first and then you smiled brightly, "Yes!"
•••••••••••••

T H O R

You had been invited to one of Tony's famous parties. When you got there, you started chatting with the Avengers, since you didn't know that many people that were there.

Thor then asked if he could talk to you... privately. You two went outside and you two looked out. It was really awkward, you two stood therefor a good 30 seconds. It wouldn't have been so awkward if you didn't like him so much, but you did.

Finally, he spoke, "Lady (Y/N), What are those things where you go out with a person and talk about yourselves and eat food?"

"Uh... um, a date?" you said, hoping that was what he was talking about.

"Yes," he said happily, "Do you want to go on a 'date' with me?"

You smiled and almost jumped (but you didn't) as you said yes.
•••••••••••••

C L I N T

You, Clint and Natasha had grown very close friends. You three went to a bar with only like 5 or so people in it. You liked it because it wasn't so loud.

Ya'll were playing darts while Nat and Clint kept whispering things. You had to admit, you were a little jealous because you really liked Clint, but it was his choice.

Clint then said he wanted to go to the bathroom. You and Nat kept playing. She won that round. You two were talking when a dart landed on the bull's eye with a note on it. Nat read it and handed it to you, smiling, a lot.

It said, "(Y/N) will you have dinner with me? -Clint Barton"

You smiled and giggled as you said, "Yeah, I'd like that."

A/N- I am sorry for Thor's but I had like no inspiration. I did not know what to do so I panicked. Sorry if it's bad.