she's all mine (requested)

Yeji heard the beep come from the car as she locked it behind her before making her way to the door of your workplace.

It's a few minutes after the time you usually get out of work and meet her in the car but she hasn't even seen you walk towards the door yet, which worried her.

The place was empty since business had slowed down since it was getting late and the store was basically closed.

So she was about to call out your name because she knew you'd hear her since no one else was there to make any other noise.

But she froze when she got closer and heard your voice.

Because the words that left your lips caused her heart to sink.

"Look, I hear what you're saying and I'm flattered but I'm just not interested."

"But, Y/N, please hear me out." Someone pleaded. "I know me confessing my feelings for you is unexpected and sudden but I can't hold back any longer. You like me too. You have to!"

Yeji didn't like what she was hearing.

Were you at all going to tell her about your relationship with Yeji rather than just saying you're uninterested?

"I'm crazy about you. Please tell me that you feel the same." The girl pleaded again.

But before you could say anything, this time Yeji stepped in.

Walking across the room, she turned the corner and appeared in front of you and a flirtatious coworker.

"Hey, baby!" She greeted you with a bright smile as she came up behind you. "I was waiting outside for you. You didn't come out. Is someone bothering you and holding you up?"

She put her arms around you from behind and placed her head on your shoulder, and as she kissed your shoulder she glared at the girl who had confessed her feelings for you.

You also looked at your coworker and you watched her shift around on her feet while looking awfully uncomfortable.

Yeji remembered another one of your coworkers, which was also one of your close friends, talking about someone here flirting with you and having a thing for you.

But you brushed it off because you didn't notice.

All you cared about was Yeji and so, your girlfriend tried to brush it off, too.

But now that she's standing in front of your coworker, she feels an intense sense of jealousy and anger.

"I'm sure you didn't mean anything by it but Y/N is taken already. She's my girl and I'd appreciate it if you stopped flirting with her."

"But-"

"But?" Yeji asked as she stared at the girl in disbelief. "I know you don't have anything else to add to what I said. I'm asking you to back off and leave her alone. She's my girl. She's taken. She will not be yours, she will never be yours. She's all mine and only mine."

Yeji was starting to talk through her teeth as the anger she felt began to grow.

She doesn't like anyone flirting with you, her girl, and she especially doesn't like it when they won't take a hint.

The girl's confession wasn't getting her anywhere and neither was her trying to argue and make you hers when you're clearly taken.

"She's in love with me and I'm in love with her. Take a hint - she's taken. Now, come on, darling. We have better things to do." Yeji said and gazed at the girl with a smirk on her face as she put her hand on your back.

Walking out the door with you, she opened the car door and helped you inside before she got into the driver's seat.

"Someone was jealous back there." You said as you put your hand on her thigh.

As she got ready to defend herself, you put your finger over her lips to silence her.

"It was hot." You said with a smile. "That girl has been getting on my nerves because she likes me and I don't feel the same. Hearing you call me yours like that made my heart soar."

"Yeah?" She smiled and put her lips on yours. "Well, then, let's go home. We can make out there and maybe I'll give you some hickeys so she can see them tomorrow. Maybe then she'll take a hint."

You could only smirk because you really liked the way that sounded.

You needed her to take your stresses and eottirs away and that was the perfect way to do so.

And Yeji felt the same, happy to spend the rest of the night kissing your lips and your skin to make you feel loved and show off tomorrow that you're loved and happily
taken.