Insomia Sickness

They're aged up to 18-19 years old so they live together 🤭

This was originally supposed to be Lexdine but I really said "fuck that shit" 😍☝️

This was in my drafts for months!!

Warnings: Throwing up

Devon sat on the bathroom floor, hovering over the toilet as he threw up. It was three in the morning, he should be asleep and cuddling his boyfriend right now! But he hasn't slept in days, he was up the other night as well, taking medicine for his stomach. But it wouldn't stop hurting, if anything it hurt more. Devon lays his head on his arm, which was on the toilet, and breathes heavily when Jake knocks on the door.

"Are you okay, Dev?"
He asked worriedly but the sleepiness in his tone tells Devon that he just woke him up.

"Yeah, I'm alright, go back to bed."
He responds, flushing the toilet and attempting to get up, almost falling over from the sudden dizziness and knocking over the toilet paper stand.

"Dev, are you sure you're okay? What just fell over?" Jake questioned from behind the door, panic in his voice.

Devon closes the toilet lit and sits on top of it, massaging his head with his fingers.
"The toilet paper stand, I just tripped. I swear I'm okay!"

"Well I hope you have your pants pulled up because I'm coming in."
He says, opening up the door.

  Devon stands up quickly, dizziness taking over him again as he holds onto the wall for some support. He opens the toilet lid again, just in case he needs to throw up another time. Jake walks close to him and grabs his face.

"You look terrible."
He says.

"Thanks."
Devon responds, sarcastically.

"That's not what I meant. You always look cute, you just don't look well. Are you sick?"
Jake exclaims.

"I told you, I'm fine."
Devon says, letting go of the wall as the dizziness slowly fades away.

  Before he knows it, he leans over the toilet again and puking. Jake looking away and plugging his nose as he pats Devon's back with his free hand.

"Let it all out."
Jake comforts, finally leaning down next to him.

After puking a little more, Devon practically collapsed into Jake's arms. He was breathing heavily as a few tears fell from his eyes; he look exhausted.
"Why didn't you tell me you were sick?"
Jake asked.

Devon shrugged falling into the boys touch as he hugged him, rubbing his eyes from tiredness.
"Come on, let's get you to bed."
The curly haired male says, helping him up and getting him back to the bedroom.

Jake lays Devon in bed and leaves the room, leaving him alone in the dark. Not long after he comes back with a trash can, and some random containers.

"What are those?"
Devon asked, sitting up.

"Trash can, just in case you need to throw up anymore, some melatonin gummies so you can fall asleep easily, medicine to help you feel better and a water bottle."
Jake says, setting everything on the nightstand, besides the trash can, and sitting on the edge of the bed.

"How long were you in the bathroom for?"
He asked.

"Since you fell asleep. I haven't slept for the past two nights."
Devon yawns.

"What? You haven't slept in days?"
Jake panicked, guilty that he hasn't noticed.

"I'll be fine, Jake. I'll probably pass out for the whole day and be alright."
The sick boy claimed.

"Dev, this isn't okay. You need rest or you'll become dysfunctional like me."
Jake says.

"I don't really care, Jake."
Devon drowsily stated.

"Ok, we have to get you your medicine and melatonin so you can sleep."
The boy confirms, grabbing one of the bottles.

"Here take your melatonin first."
Jake adds, opening it up the bottle and taking out three gummies and giving it to him.

"Why are you giving me these first? You know how quickly these kick in for me, this brand especially." Devon stated.

"Because why not."
Jake shrugs, pouring some liquid medicine into a cup.

"Take it."
He says, handing him the small cup of medicine.

  After another dose of a different medicine, Jake brings everything back downstairs and puts them where he found it. When he came back up to his room, Devon was almost asleep.

"Jake! Come cuddle me!"
He whined, holding his arms out for him.

Jake can't ever deny cuddling, even though Devon was sick. He lays next to him in bed and pulls Devon on top of him.

"Try to get some sleep, ok?"
Jake says, the other boy hums and nods in response; already close to dreamland.