Part 15

It was a chaotic morning today in Leone mansion. Since Amelia and Ariana has there first day in new school. The boys wanted everything for them to be perfect so they were busy in that arrangements.
Everyone was now in there rooms getting ready.
Meanwhile Dante and Angelina were sleeping peacefully in Dante's room cuddling. After few minutes Dante wake up by his alarm

Dante's pov

I was sleeping peacefully but then my phone alarm woke me up after getting up I was meet with the most beautiful sight. My beautiful little sister was trying to snuggle more in my chest in sleep. She looked so innocent and cute sleeping peacefully. I pulled her closer to me and then kissed her forehead she snuggled more into me. I chuckled at her cute antics.
Angelina does means a lot for me she is like the most important person in my life. I may sound bais but Angelina is my favourite sister. She is not just my sister but my whole world. Though I was close with Ariana in childhood but after she was gone i started to notice Angelina. It wasn't that I didn't noticed her back then but she was always silent and would talk less and both Amelia and Angelina kept me busy Not only me but my other brothers also didn't pay much attention to Angelina during childhood as she was always calm and composed child she never complaint when we can't spend much time with her like her sisters.Amelia was always a attention seeker as a child too and Ariana didn't liked if her brothers don't pay attention to her so in between them both we weren't able to give Angel proper attention but she never complained. My sister was always selfless and caring she would just give away her toys or things to her sisters without any complaint is they ask her.as much as I remember she was closest to Alexander.

After the siters were taken I was very much hurt not just because Ari and Amelia were taken but also because our mother just left us all without a second thought. I may not showed it but as a child I alway carved for mother's love though she never showed any affection to us she still was our mother and I thought that one day she will love me but my all hopes vanished after she left.
After she left all my brothers were broken and Angel too but we somehow composed ourselves. I started to spend a little more time with Angel and my brothers would also but they started to go away form her as she reminded them of Ari and Amelia.
As I started to spend time with Angel i started to notice that Angel is way too lovely then I think. She is very caring and loving and innocent. She is just selfless who always keeps her loved ones above her and that is something I am scared of.
Angelina is not someone to be involved in our mafia life she even gets panicked if anyone of us get a simple scratch and she hates violence so I will always try to keep her away from mafia and any danger. Frankly speaking I am very scared of her reaction after she gets to know about our work. I just wish that she will not hate us.
After dad's death when Alexander decided to send Angel to boarding school I was strictly against it but then then I thought it will be better for her if she lives away from us as it was dangerous since other mafia gangs were targeting our gang after dad's death. After Angel left for hostel the mansion lost its happiness others may not notice it but all the brothers deeply love her a lot. I don't know what got into them that they are behaving like this with her now but they do love her and I don't want Angel to feel like she is not loved here and fir that I can do anything. I can do anything for her happiness.

Third person pov.

After Few minutes Dante went to shower.
After coming from shower he got ready and  went to wake up Angelina.

" Angel get up look it morning." He said slowly stroking her hairs.
" Just 5 minutes more." Angelina said in sleepy voice snuggling closer to him.
Dante chuckled at her reaction.
" Get up you need to do breakfast then you can sleep again." Dante said pulling her up.
" I will eat afterwards." Angelina said and again went to sleep.
" No I want you to eat with me. So get up fast and get ready." Dante said
Angelina finally woke up and went to get ready.
After getting ready she again came to Dante's room Dante was still there doing something on his phone. She went to him and say beside him side hugging him
" How are you feeling." Dante asked pulling her closer keeping his phone aside.
" Fine, I actually felt nice after yesterday's talk." She said
" Angel, I am always there for you remember that, I will always protect you and will be by your side. Just never feel that you are alone. Your other brothers also love you. Promise me that if you ever feel alone or want to share anything you will come to me I will always be there to listen to you." Dante said hugging her tightly.
" I promise I will always share my problems with you. Now let's go eat something I am hungry" Angel said.
Dante nodded and was about to leave.
" You know you are the best brother anyone can get. Thankyou for everything, I love you soooo much." Angelina said and peck his cheek.
" Love you too." Dante replied with a forehead kiss.

Both of them went downstairs for breakfast.

In dinning room

Everyone was present at dinning table except from Dante and Angelina. Today the breakfast was Amelia and Ariana's favourite since it is there first day at new school.
After sometime Dante and Angelina arrived at the dinning table.
" Why are you both late today we were waiting for you." Luca said to them
" Sorry I overslept today." Angelina replied.
" It's ok just come soon from tomorrow." Luciano said to which Angelina nodded
" Ok everyone fast have you breakfast. Than you all will have to go to school." Lorenzo said to the youngsters
" So girls excited for school." Lucas asked Amelia and Ariana
" Yes I am so excited to make new friends and to join school." Amelia said
" I am just ok with the school." Ariana said totally not interested in going to school.
" Boys you need to look after your sisters now. Make sure they are comfortable in school and don't have any trouble. And girls I want you to be on your best behaviour and don't create any trouble." Alexander said

After breakfast everyone went to there work. Dante and Angelina were only home as they were settings up Angelina's room.

___________________________________________

Hey guys,
Sorry for not updating but now I am back and you will get regular updates.
If you find any mistake plz do tell me
Next update will be soon.
Plz do vote and thanks for reading.
Thankyou.