Yandere - The Truth

You hadn't stopped screaming all day, it was starting to give Steven a headache.

"Why is she so adamant to go back to them? They were abusive." Steven said while covering his ears.

"They were still her parents, she didn't get out much she probably doesn't realise how bad they were." Marc explained as Steven nodded and sighed.

"Please take over, one of you, I can't take the noise." Steven whispered, still covering his ears.
Jake quickly took over and made his way over to the room they had locked you inside of.

"Mi amor, just calm down for a moment." He bargained as you slammed your hang against the door.

"My parents will look for me! They'll have the police everywhere!" You screamed out as he sighed.

"Alright, darling. Then, if you come out and don't attack me or scream, I'll let you call them." He offered before hearing a moment of silence.

"Okay." You whispered making Jake smile.
He opened the door to see your beautiful face once more.
He hated seeing it covered in tears.

"Come on, dear. Sit down." He said before he grabbed the old landline phone Steven still owned.
He handed it to you and you quickly dialed the number.

"Speaker." He said as you nodded and put it on speaker.
Your hands were shaking while the phone rang, Jake wanted nothing more than to hold you, but it was too soon.
Your mother answered the phone and Jake could see how your eyes lit up.

"Mum! It's Y/N, I need you to come get me, okay?" You said with tears in your eyes.

"Get you? If you left the house, find your way home." She said as you wiped away your tears.

"N-No, I'm... Wait, did you know I was gone?" You whispered as Jake looked at you sadly.

"Y/N, I've got a shit ton going on. I don't give a shit where you go, just get back and clean this fucking kitchen!" She screamed before hanging up.
You felt tears run down your face as you looked at the phone.

"What?" You whispered in disbelief.

"No." You whispered before throwing the phone and bashing your hands against your head.
Marc quickly took control and grabbed your hands.

"Baby, calm down. It's okay." He said as you began to sob and scream.

"They don't love me! No one does!" You screamed as you fought against Marc.

"Sweetheart, easy, easy." He whispered as you stopped thrashing and looked at him.

"We are all here for you. You're incredible, and we will love you and care for you, we'll give you everything you need." He whispered as you cried and lunged forward, hugging him tightly.

"I'm sorry, I'll help. I can do everything you need." You whispered, gripping him tightly.

"No, baby. You don't need to do anything, we're the ones that will take care of you. That's what parents do, love." He said as you nodded, not letting go.

"Please, please don't let me go." You cried out as Marc smiled and held you close.

"I'll never let go."