Yandere - A Small Touch

They’d been trying their hardest, trying to get you warm up to them.

It wasn’t an easy job.

You sat beside Steven on the couch, in your usual ‘walls up’ position.

Steven just wanted to grab you and curl you up in his arms, but he knew to respect your boundaries.

“Would you like anything?” He asked softly as you continued to look forward and shook your head.

“Okay, darling. Let me know if you need anything, okay?” He said as you nodded softly.

“I’m sorry.” You whispered as Steven looked at you in confusion.

“Why are you sorry, love?” He asked as you turned to him a little.

“It’s hard for me, to make conversation or even eye contact, let alone try affection. I-I want to try but…I’m scared.” You whispered making him smile softly.

“That’s okay, darling. We can take it slow, how about…you just lean your head on my shoulder while we watch TV?” He suggested as you nodded a little.

You shifted to the side a little and slowly and cautiously leaned your head on Steven’s shoulder.

It felt awkward at first but after a while, you began to relax.

After an hour Steven heard your breathing slow down more, he looked down and saw you fast asleep, making him smile.

Steven picked you up and got you to your bed, he did his best to not wake you up because he knew you'd freak out.
It went off without a hitch and he covered you in your blankets.
He went to his room and fell asleep.

--

Marc woke up the next morning, smelling fresh coffee.
He sat up and looked around in confusion.
Marc got up and walked into the kitchen to see you quietly making some coffee.

"Everything okay, love?" He asked as you nodded a little and slowly handed the coffee to him.

"I thought you'd like it." You whispered as he smiled brightly.

"Thank you so much, baby." He said as you smiled a little.

"Does...does that count as affection?" You muttered, looking down at your feet.
Marc chuckled fondly.

"Of course, it is, baby." He said slowly approaching you and pressing a kiss to the side of your head.

"Thank you so much, love." He said making you giggle softly.

"That's okay."

--

As the weeks passed on they noticed that you were slowly warming up to them.
They adored you in every way, how shy you were and the small moments you would show affection and ask if it was okay.
Marc was watching TV on the couch with you next to him.
You slowly came forward and laid your head on his lap.
You smiled and nuzzled into his legs making him chuckle.

"Can I nap?" You asked looking up at his as he smiled and played with your hair.

"Of course, baby." He revised as you closed your eyes and relaxed.

"Goodnight, baby."