Out With the Old

Some of the stuff on my old...bio? Whatever that thing is, some of the some of the stuff on it was outdated.

*****************************************************************

Hello People of Wattpad! 

I come from the PLANet Pluto! (disowned by eARTh since 2006)

Vampire Plutoians my people are called. Randomness is our way of life. 

My name is Brooklyn Tyler Mackay! Nicknames: SugarMonsta, Suga, Dr. Mackay (I'm a doctor!), Hey you!, Brooks, Rookie (my father started that), Tyler, & Mr. Awesome.

I'm 2X10 years old (or five) I arrived on the scene February 29, 1992! Go 90s! Stuff was awesome then (even without the internet being so much)

I speak English (as you can see above) ^Spanish (that's not above).

Milk is evil.

I know who I'm voting for President!

I really like anime.

Catch Phrase "I'm Cool Cat Bad"

I go to FSU. Its my second year! 2 down 2 to go. I hate school! (but I'm super smart :D)

"Listen my Priority in life are girls. Followed by females, ladies, women, &babes.The girls (over18!) are what I absolutely live & die for."

@Lisamarie468 aka Love. I call her that cause she loves me so much. Go check out her should go check out her stuff. (even though lately kinda lazy with her stories. I know, I know school & all. But really, what's more important?) @Eliza_Monroeaka Liza or Lizzy, or frizzy lizzy (because I think of ms.frizzle. Hell yeah! Magic School-bus!) Liza is awesome, but I had to take her to court one time. It was a paternity case (sadbwich babies) and I'm not the father. @XxxOctoberxxX123 My co-writer. The story is on her profile because it was mostly her idea but I'm the one who made it awesome. @Kissmelove88 Maillie is her name. She's pretty cool.

!!!!Fanning War 2012!!!! 

I'm a part of it!! I'm trying to fan the entire world! (one person at a time) 

Your children for years to come will talk in history classes about this historic war. The Fanning War of 2012!

I'm Co-writing a story. Go ahead click...I know you want too.

http://www.wattpad.com/3137880-the-descent-into-hell-for-a-bottle-of-milk-chapter

Adiós Look Spanish!