Jasbaat

Hiii guysss....

Missed me....?

I know i am updating after long....
But guys i was busy....
My graduation have completed...
I got my results and i have completed my graduation in English Literature with 85. CGP...

I can't express my happiness...
I know what i have in my life i have face a lot of sarcasm in my life....

When i was in 9th or 10th i am proud to say that i have studied in a bengali medium school but it also have some demerits as my english was so bad that time and people have judged me always coz of that thing and i have done a lot of work on my english when i decided to take english literature in graduation many people including some close once also told me that i will never be able to study this subject.....

But after all this things i am here with being graduated in that subject only....
But those words still somewhere make me feel a little sad that how people are judgemental for so little things.....

But past is past i am here again to entertain you all with my writing so....

Back again with a new story.....

Jasbaat.........

A story which will make you all  feel the dark intense love of two people....

Alll about the story.....

Prologue and charater.......

Devraj Roy Choudhury was the ruller of Underworld Mafia of India and a big businessman....
He was the man of less word with a dark personality all the powerfull persons of India is in his pocket and he rulled them....

He care for only two things his family and his business....
Nalini Roy Choudhury is totally opposite person but his wife whom he love from the core of his heart.....

Nalini was a simple girl an orphan but her life changed when she meet him,

And now it's been 40 years of them being married.

He rulled the Mafia world and she rulled his heart....

And now it's his time to rest as their one and only son have taken care of all the business and now the new ruller of Mafia world....

SIDHARTH ROY CHOUDHURY.......

He is 37 year old and now he is not only rulled the mafia world of India even the whole Asia continent he have proved that he is worthy of the position with his work....

He is cruel.... but for those who come inbetween his goal and him....

But their work is been hidden from the common people of the world...

For people the reason behind their wealth is their company which is also comes in the top 5 companies in the whole Asia.....

And.....

On the other Hand......

SHEHNAAZ DUTTA......

In the life of 24 years she have faced a lot....

Facing the separation of her parents she is been brought up by her nani....

When she was just 5 her parents decided to get separated and after being separated her father get married to the girl whom he loved and start his family though he never deny her as his daughter but also never give her the love which a girl need from her father....

And her mother was young that time so she also started her own life and when she was 8 year old her mother got married to the person her family choosed for her....

Though her mother want shehnaaz to live with her but it was not her family,
And she deny to live with them and stayed with her nani....

And when she was 20 her nani left her.....

Being the unwanted daughter of two person who have their own family is indeed painfull...

But she endured all those pain....

She is now alone but she doesn't wish to go to those parents who never actually care for her...

She have her own Cafe and is happy....

She is happy with her life now....

Just have a wish the one day she will get a person who will love her for whom she will not be an unwanted person.......

What will happen when those two person from totally different world will come across....

To know more keep reading the story....

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika......

Kuch Dastan 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें