13. First day of school

4115 Words

Monday.

Zake's POV

My alarm goes off and I shut it off. I look over to the crib in my room and see Tiggger bolt upright to my alarm. His eyes are wide and everything about him makes me think that he just got electrocuted. Hair sticking up all over the place. Eyes white open. And looking around trying to figure out what just happened.

"It's just my alarm baby. You're safe. You can go back to sleep if you want." He stared at me for a second, then fell. His head hit the pillow and he was snoring again. Now I wonder if he was even awake at all.

I go take my shower and get ready for my school day. When I'm all ready he's still snoring away. I gently pick him up and put him on my bed. I whisper to him. "Can I hold Blacky while I get you changed please?" And just like before he says. "Daddy hold Blacky." And his arms went wide. I grab her off of him and put her aside. I smile and  think to myself "I wonder if I should tell the other how I do this?".

I'm able to get him clean and changed before I put his bear back to his chest. Those arms snapped back just as quick as last time. I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad. But he never got his uniform, so I had to dress him in his street clothes today. I hope he gets his soon. Dressing him in these clothes is going to make him stand out even more.

He is still sleeping as we enter the cafeteria. But the moment he smells the food, his eyes pop open and he's looking around like he's been up for hours. Breakfast goes fast and I hand him off to Mary for his first class.

Mary's POV

Fully stocked diaper bag, check
My baby Tiggger, check
Blacky, check
Pacifier clipped to his shirt, check
Everything we are going to need for class, check

One of the things I love about this academy, all you need is ether a laptop or a tablet with a keyboard for 90% of your schoolwork. It makes it really easy to carry stuff around. And Tiggger's diaper bag has a pocket on the side for his tablet and keyboard. So passing him off every hour will be easy.

I walk in to my first class of the day and almost have a heart attack. My teacher smiles as he sees me and Tiggger. "Mary, I see you have Tiggger with you." I nod saying yes sir. Then he looks at Tigger. "I enjoyed your book report. It was very thought out. It did take me all weekend to read it. But it was worth it. I got a letter from both the head mistress and doctor Morpheus about you. They warned me about you, and I agree with them. Unless you want to, you do not need to write another one. Ever. And I just wanted to apologize for what happened last Friday. That shouldn't have happened and it won't happen again. Now take your seats please."

I nodded and turned to take our seats. Most of the class was already there. I didn't know because they were so quiet. All eyes were on us as I sat down. The only thoughts running thro my head were, "What happened Friday? And what have I gotten myself in to?" Tiggger and I sat side by side as the teacher told us that we had one month to write a story. It could be about anything we wanted. But it had to be formatted correctly. He left us to it and I got Tiggger's tablet set up for him.

The moment it was set up he started typing. It was a little odd seeing this little kid with a small keyboard in his lap typing at a desk that he could barely see over. As I got mine set up I looked over to see what he was writing. What I saw looked familiar to me. It was about this academy. It started like this.

Doms&Littles
Academy
By; Cendrillon1996

The year is 2996 and the world went through some major changes. Vampires are now a thing.

Humans aren't enslaved, well many just a little. At the age of 16 all humans get tested mentally and divided into categories. Dom/Sub, Daddy/Little, Mommy/Little, Master/Pet, Master/Slave.