2

"What they hell are you doing here" Rafe asked her. "I came to see my boyfriend" She slowly walked over to see a white line of dust. "Are you fucking kidding me Rafe" she said angrily "you said you'd quit after what happened" she looked a little more sad as she exclaimed. Rafe got up see that he got caught "yeah June I know what happened" he started pacing around the room "you nearly fucking killed me" she yelled. Rafe put his hand on her mouth "shut the fuck up".

"June is that you" they heard a female voice call "you've got to be shitting me" Rafe muttered under his breath while he removed his hand from her mouth. June walked out of the room to see her best friend, Sarah Cameron.

The two girls decided they wanted to go shopping. So they went to a couple of shops before going to go eat at the Wreck. "Hey so what we're you yelling about before" June's face reddened a little "uh um" she stuttered "it's nothing" June choked tears back "oh okay" Sarah continued to walk. Sarah and June hugged then they walked to their houses.

Later that night at like 11:00 she heard her dad come home. "Shit shit shit" she muttered under her breath. She quickly climbed out of her window and got in her car.

She instantly went over to the chateau. When she arrived she was all the pouges out on the porch. "Omg June" Kiara exclaimed. June got out of the car and hugged Kiara. "Hey are you okay" Kiara asked talking about her cheek "yeah it's just my dad" she sent a sad smile. Her and the pogues hung out for a while but she felt someone staring at her. "Do you have a staring problem" she mouthed to JJ.

He rolled his eyes in response. After a few minutes JJ's phone rang. Every one looked at him as he left the room. "how much you think that's a hook up" Pope commented. Everyone agreed and not to there surprise it was. They talked and after awhile the girl showed up and her and Jj left into the house. "You jealous" John B noticed her scowl "what no ew gross" she said defensively. "Okay fine" he put his hand up.

At around 3:00 all the pouges went to bed. Kiara and June on the pullout couch inside, Pope on a couch in the screen den, John B in his room, and jj and the mystery girl in the guest bedroom.

The next morning John b was the first one to wake up. He accidentally walked in on JJ and the girl making out, and then John B said hi to everyone. Then June woke up with the worst head ache and went to JJ room to get some medicine. As she walked in she saw them still making out "hey babe do you have any medicine, I have a head ache" she said with a smirk.

"Babe?" The blonde exclaimed then smacking him in the cheek "ow June what the fuck" he yelled glaring at her. The girl collected her stuff and stormed out of the house "Bye Kate or was it Rachel" JJ scratched the back of his neck waving to her and then the girl sent him the bird back. Jj then took a deep breath then stormed over to June. Since he was a little taller then her she was a little intimidated. "What the fuck is wrong with you" he gritted through his teeth "what are you talking about" she was still looking for medicine she went to look in his bedside drawer not thinking anything of it. She saw the medicine but she also saw a large amount of condoms "really" she showed one to him grinning.

He quickly took it out of her hand and then handed her the medicine and pushed her out of his room. Everyone else stood shocked staring at her and jj behind her "he is such an asshole" she spoke out acting like he wasn't behind her. JJ in response smacked the back of her head. "Ow" she walked to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water taking the medicine. "I have to head home see y'all later" she smiled.

9 MONTHS EARLIER

"Why do you have to leave, I don't  wanna be here with dad alone"  she cried while her mom packed "sweetheart it's only for a couple of weeks you'll be okay" her mother put her hand in her daughters cheeks "okay" June wiped her tears "tell John b's dad I said hi" June smiled "bye sweetheart" her mom hugged her
"Bye mom".

Something June didn't know that that was the last time she would see her or was it?

ABBY SPEAKS/ sorry this chapter was late in going home from Mississippi and it's going to be about 7 hours so I will write chapter 3 love y'all
(sorry if this chapter was bad I have writers block)