Chapter 69

After Yan Jiuge woke up from the illusion, the rest of the Yan family recovered their sanity one after another. The disciples of the Bodhi Sect are eliminating the interference of illusions for them, so as to avoid the trouble of going crazy in the future.

After more than half a month in the illusion, when I came out, only an hour had passed by Qiucheng.

"After Junior Brother Chu helped the first senior brother to enter the illusion, Autumn City changed from the city of gold to its original appearance, and the cultivator who made trouble in this city disappeared. As for the place that was used for refining weapons, it also became a gap , Brother Liu repaired it with spiritual power just now."

Luo Wuci said, patted his head suddenly, turned his head and said to Yan Jiuge, "Senior Brother, when you fell into an illusion, we have sent a message to the head, he said If you are not awake within two hours, he will come to Qiucheng himself. If you are awake within two hours, he will reply to the head."

"Okay, I understand." Yan Jiuge nodded.

He didn't have much impression of the illusion this time, and he had a lot of doubts in his heart, but there were still many things in Tianxuanzong that he needed to deal with, so he didn't have the time to continue asking Chu Qi about the illusion.

And Chu Qi——

Yan Jiuge's eyes just met the green eyes of the young doctor when he turned his eyes.

"..."

I don't know if it's his illusion, but after the illusion, Aqi's eyes fell on him more than before.

Yan Jiuge's mood improved inexplicably, and it must have been a bad illusion.

Afterwards, Yan Jiuge sent a message to the head to report what he had seen and heard about Qiucheng.

The disciples of the Bodhi Sect are expelling the follow-up effects of illusions to the common people. The heart-clearing mantra of the disciples of the Buddhist cultivator was very effective, and the people of Qiucheng gradually regained their vitality from the numbness, and got rid of the state of being controlled by the illusion.

Everything is moving in a good direction.

At this time, the sky is approaching dawn, and there is a touch of fish white, it is day and night changing, and the morning light is approaching.

A twilight falls from the clouds on the city wall of the autumn city. After the illusion disappears, the false golden coat of the city has faded away, revealing its original blue bricks and black tiles. Facing the morning light, it is quiet and peaceful.

Standing by the edge of the city, Chu Qi quietly watched Yan Jiuge's busy figure, thinking about what he would do next.

After coming out of the illusion of the scroll, many doubts before have been answered.

A change in the story is inevitable, but now no one knows what will happen in the future. The scroll interfered with the prediction, Gui Ya didn't know Chu Qi's fate, and Chu Qi still didn't know Gui Ya's whereabouts.

The only thing that is certain is that Ghost Ya is attacking Yan Jiuge, thinking that Yan Jiuge, who was born with immortal bones, is his biggest enemy.

Or noticed Chu Qi.

——Because Yan Jiuge thought Chu Qi was very important, and thus became his weakness.

Thoughts flowed through Chu Qi's mind, and his thoughts gradually became clear.

This time, he will never become Yan Jiuge's weakness. At the same time, he will find out the ghost teeth and correct the ending that has been repeated many times.

When Chu Qi made up his mind, the golden morning light rising from the east fell on him, drawing a slender and handsome shadow on the bluestone slab.

In the direction where the shadow spread, Yan Jiuge stopped.

"The head told us to rush back from Qiucheng as soon as possible. The other small forces affiliated to Tianxuanzong have also had a lot of problems recently."

"Okay." Chu Qi nodded and walked towards Yan Jiuge.

This time when I came to Autumn City, the Tianxuanzong sent all the elite disciples, if there are other matters, it is really difficult to deal with them.

"Aqi."

Yan Jiuge suddenly stopped him.

"What's the matter?"

"What did you see in my fantasy before?"

"..."

Chu Qi was a little stunned, and Yan Jiuge holding a lantern in the night of Yancheng came to his mind. He suppressed the thoughts in his heart, and immediately He replied, "I saw a person who wanted to harm you."

"Maybe he can't be called a human being. He is full of dark evil spirits, like an empty shell without a soul." Chu Qi added.

Hiding the matter of the lantern, Chu Qi relayed the matter of Guiya to Yan Jiuge. Yan Jiuge's expression became serious little by little, his eyes were a little lost, he didn't know what he thought of, and said softly, "I know, if you encounter such a thing in reality, stay away from it. It's very dangerous."

Xie Chong It will pollute the monk's soul, and the polluted monk will eventually become one of the evil spirits. In essence, the evil spirit is the evil itself, except that the evil has thoughts, but the evil spirit does not.

"Okay, so is Ayan, don't get too close to it." Chu Qi said.

Yan Jiuge: "..."

He has a special status, killing Xie Chong is the responsibility of the Yan family, and it is impossible to stay too far away from Xie Chong. It's just that you can't say this to Chu Qi.

Facing Chu Qi's concerned gaze, Yan Jiuge parted his lips, "I will pay attention."

In order not to continue to delve into this topic, Yan Jiuge moved his eyes a little, "After returning from Qiucheng, Yan Chi will start refining the mustard space for you, He lives in the town under Tianxuanzong Mountain, you can go to him for anything."

The matter of refining mustard space has been mentioned a long time ago.

However, this matter was brought up additionally, which made Chu Qi keenly aware of the deep meaning in Yan Jiuge's words, "What about you, Ayan?"

At this juncture, the excuse of taking out the door to do tasks is not appropriate, Yan Jiuge said frankly Said, "I'm going home in the near future, and I need to take care of some things at home."

"..."

Yan's family, Yun Yinjie.

Chu Qi's eyes moved slightly, "When will you come back?"

"It shouldn't take a few days, at most half a month." Across the two worlds, plus dealing with the Yan family ceremonies, usually Yan Jiuge only needs half a month Turn back.

"Okay, won't Yan Chi go back with you?" As a direct disciple of the Yan family, Yan Chi is still in the Yunhua Realm, so the problems Yan Jiuge faces should not be too big.

Chu Qi guessed in his heart.

"Well, he doesn't have to go back. It's very troublesome to go back and forth, so he stays near Tianxuanzong." If something really happened to Yunhua Realm, Yan Chi could continue to help deal with it.

"Let's go, we are going back to Tianxuanzong." No matter what, Yan Jiuge planned to send Chu Qi back to Tianxuanzong safely, and then set off for Yan's house.

Feeling it, Long Yinjian enlarged his body and landed at Chu Qi's feet spontaneously. Obviously, it is very familiar with the fact that Yan Jiuge is going to take Chu Qi to fly with the sword.

Some habits have already penetrated into the bone marrow, but the person concerned has not noticed it at that time.

Chu Qi raised his feet to stand on the Longyin sword, and gently stroked the Guiyin sword on his waist with his fingers. Unlike the illusion, the Guiyin sword felt real to the touch.

It used to be a sword with Longyin Sword.

These were all given to him by Yan Jiuge himself. No matter which reincarnation, which beginning, even if the ending is different, the encounter between them is always like this.

After bidding farewell to the disciples of Bodhi Sect, Tianxuanzong and others flew back to the sect with their swords.

Among the Yan family, only Yan Chi chose to travel with Tian Xuanzong and others, and the other four secret guards said they wanted to go back to Yan's house first.

Encountered a strange evil spirit in Autumn City this time, the Yan family will definitely be more vigilant.

I just don't know where Ghost Ya, who planned all this with his own hands, is hiding.

***

Yunyinjie, Lingjia's cloud building in the sky.

Dusk urges the night, the setting sun shines on the windows, and the whole house is full of twilight.

"Boom!"

In the silent attic, there was a sudden sound of collapse.

I saw that on the stage placed on the table, there was a splendid golden city. It was this golden city that collapsed from the bottom, causing the puppets on it to run around and panic.

Sitting in front of the table, Ling Congwu held up his ten fingers, his eyes were empty and unfocused, as if his spirit had not returned to his place.

"Crack!"

The silk thread wrapped around her index finger snapped at this moment, losing contact with the doll, and the remaining half of the puppet thread tightly strangled her finger, stretching it out in a thin circle. Thin red marks, almost dripping blood.

Ling Congwu's eyes blinked, and the light in his pupils moved slightly, as if he was about to regain his sanity.

"Crack, clap!"

The sudden sound of the silk thread snapping sounded again. It was more severe than last time, except for the silk thread connected to the ring finger leading to the heart vein, all the other silk threads were broken.

One by one, the dolls escaped her control and fell from the collapsed golden city to the ground, their bodies smashed to pieces.

Dark red blood spread from the ground, and the girl's flawless white gauze feather coat was stained with sporadic blood, leaving stains.

"Ling... Ling Congwu..." She opened her lips, but her voice was no longer ethereal like the yellow warbler in the valley, but extremely hoarse and weird like a roar.

And beside the girl, a puppet doll with the same appearance as her was struggling to escape from the collapsed golden city.

The puppet was struggling to escape, it was considered the best condition among all the puppet, at least it didn't fall directly from the stage and was smashed to pieces.

Going against the cracked crack, it ran towards the city gate.

Only a little bit, it can escape the stage.

However, a slender and elegant hand came down from outside the stage, held the fleeing puppet in place, and then closed its five fingers forcefully.

"Crack!" A crisp sound suddenly sounded, even in the background of the collapsed stage, this sound was especially loud.

The girl personally broke the joints of her doll of the same shape.

The puppet could no longer walk, it fell to the edge of the stage like a broken wooden frame. The palm is only an inch away from the stage.

If you go one step faster.

One more quick step, and it will be able to escape from this place.

But unfortunately, this time it still doesn't work.

"You're so damn naive, you almost ruined my years of hard work." The girl stared at the puppet, opened and closed her mouth, and whispered strangely, "In order to make up for this loss, you have to do something for me again." Play a play."

"When someone climbs the stage, someone has to leave the stage."

"Ling Congwu, after your mother died, you were the one who opened the scene, and now it's your turn to take the curtain call for me."

"How? With the body of this sacred tree, you have become a monk in the Mahayana period. Your talent has changed, and you no longer have to suffer from the mediocrity of your talent. For so many years, you have been respected by your tribe. It is only natural to repay this debt now "

..." On the

stage, upon hearing the girl's words, the puppet's face became more sad and resentful, and the light in its eyes faded little by little.

Just like the setting sun that has come to an end outside the window, the brilliance finally disappears in the night.

***

Yunyin Realm, Abyss of Ten Thousand Monsters.

Since Hujiu traveled to the Yunhua Realm last time, he consumed a lot of spiritual energy and had to practice quietly for three months to restore his spirit.

It just so happened that the human cultivator Yun Jiangmiao, who had contracted with him in the Yunhua Realm, was practicing in seclusion. Hujiu transferred his soul back to the body of the Yin Yin Realm, so that he could tell the elder of the Yaozu about the pure body, and asked her to predict whether the pure body she was looking for was the one that could revive the gods. The chosen one of the tree.

Such a major event could not be delayed, and after the period of weakness was lifted, Hujiu immediately visited the Great Elder of their Monster Race.

Like Fox Wine, this great elder was born in the blood of the nine-tailed demon fox, and was once the former demon king of the demon clan. Later, because she fell in love with a human monk, she was opposed by other traditional demon tribes, thinking that this was a manifestation of the demon king's irresponsibility towards the demon tribe.

So under a lot of pressure, the former demon king of the demon tribe abdicated, and Fox Wine, who was also a pure-blooded nine-tailed demon fox, succeeded the demon king.

Later, the former demon king severed ties with the human monk and returned to the demon clan. Because she has both excellent strength and extraordinary wisdom, she became the Great Elder of the Yaozu again, and still has a place in the Yaozu.

As far as Fox Wine was concerned, he was naturally willing to trust this great elder of the Yaozu who was from the same clan. When he was young, Hujiu often went to ask the former Demon King for advice because of the illusion pupil technique.

The former demon king was a gentle woman who was good at listening, as if she had a mother.

It is said that she once had a child, but after breaking with the human monks, the child did not stay. That is, since then, the character of the former demon king has changed slightly.

But when people are happy or sad, their temperaments will change suddenly, not to mention the straightforward and pure monsters. This change is within reason.

"Tuk-tuk-tuk."

Standing in front of the tree house, Fox Wine knocked on the wooden door three times.

"Who is here?" A

calm voice came from the room.

"Junior Hujiu, come and visit your lord." In front of this former demon king, Hujiu's attitude was respectful enough, and he would not disrespect her just because he was already a demon king.

Hearing Fox Wine's voice, a steady reply came from the room, "Your Excellency Demon King, you don't have to be so polite, please come in."

Although the words were said like this, the people in the room didn't intend to come to the door to greet him. I saw her against the light, sitting in front of the table, with an ancient scroll spread out, as if she was reading.

Hujiu is used to this scene. Ever since she came back to be the Great Elder of the Yaozu, Hujiu has visited the former Demon King many times, and almost every time he reads the ancient books of the Wuzu.

"I don't know what the Lord Demon King wants from me?" She asked.

"It's like this. Last time I heard you, Great Elder, predict that the sacred tree will wither. This is a great disaster for our monster race." Fox Wine talked about his intentions.

"Yes." She said concisely, but because of the topic of Fox Wine, her eyes turned from the scroll to Fox Wine.

With the help of the candlelight in the tree house, Hujiu saw clearly the recent situation of this monster elder.

It seems to be much older than the last time I saw it.

This is not a good omen, the lifespan of the monster race is longer than that of the human race, even in middle age, there will be no signs of aging, unless her time is approaching, she is about to die, and she will gradually fade away like a dying candle. Appears old.

Seeing this, Hujiu paused when it came to his lips, and asked worriedly, "How is your health recently? If necessary, you can go to the treasure house of the

monster tribe to get some treasures that prolong your life." Miss my rotten body."

"Why, the Great Elder is the brains of our Yaozu, and you are extremely important to the Yaozu."

Hu Jiu's words were extremely sincere, and he wholeheartedly planned for the Yaozu. , I have a very respectful attitude towards this great elder who can predict the future.

However, the Great Elder sitting in front of the table said mockingly, "But those natural treasures are useless to me."

"How could this be?" Hu Jiu couldn't say any more words Come on, if you can't continue to prolong your life, no amount of words of comfort will be in vain.

"Master Demon King, don't worry, reincarnation of life and death is the normal state of all things. Even if we are monster races, it cannot be avoided."

Her words made Hu Jiu agree in his heart, and at the same time made Hu Jiu feel the great elder's state of mind. Taller, more transparent than him.

At this time, she changed the subject and asked about the previous incident, "So, Lord Demon King, do you want to ask about the sacred tree?"

Hearing that he had come to the business, Hujiu regained his attention, he nodded, "Yes. I learned from a friend that there is a doctor with a pure body. He is not disturbed by the world's demonic obstacles, and his medical skills are also very good. He can cure other people's demonic obstacles. You see, he Is it possible to become the person who successfully awakened the sacred tree in the ancient books and rumors?"

"Click!" After the words fell, a muffled sound was heard.

Hu Jiu concentrated, and saw that the ancient scroll held in the hands of the Great Elder suddenly touched the table, making a relatively lengthy sound.

Sensing Fox Wine's gaze, she moved the corners of her mouth, with an apologetic expression on her face, "It's because I was a little emotional, so I lost my composure."

After hearing about such a major event related to the future of the Yaozu, both excitement and gaffes were all over the place. normal.

After all, at the beginning, Hujiu himself was very surprised by him, so he tried to test Chu Qi again and again.

Fox Wine: "It's understandable."

"Is this true? In this world, there really are pure bodies? This is a saying that only appears in ancient books. Has Lord Demon King confirmed it?"

"My ..." Hujiu wanted to say that his demon eyes could see that Chu Qi was different, but then he thought that the excuse he used before was in the third person, so he changed his mind and said, "My friend confirmed it, but I I haven't gone in person yet. And I need to get the will of the pure body, so I can invite him over and try to revive the sacred tree."

"Yes, such an important matter naturally needs to be carefully confirmed." She nodded, as if she agreed with Fox Wine's words, but then said, "I don't know where the monk who seems to be a pure body is. ? I would like to share the worries of the monster clan."

"This... I have to ask my friends." Hujiu didn't want to tell the great elder Yunhuajie at this time. The degree of embarrassment is not inferior to that of the Great Elder who once fell in love with the human race.

Even if the contract is only a clone of Fox Wine, he is especially concerned.

"Okay, I hope to wait for the answer from the Demon King as soon as possible." The Great Elder responded.

"I'll go over to confirm as soon as possible." Fox Wine rubbed his nose, then remembered his reason for coming, and hurriedly said, "By the way, I'm here this time, and I still want you to take advantage of it again, Grand Elder. Resuscitated in the future?"

"...Okay." The elder's voice was slightly lowered, and she turned around to get the astrolabe, trying to figure out the future.

"Then do the calculation again." Her voice sounded hoarse. I don't know if it is because the body is aging and is on the verge of death.

As long as she can figure it out, no matter whether Fox Wine's "friend" finds the right pure body or not, there is still a pure body in this world—that is, the hope of the revival of the sacred tree.

This is really a good hope.

Hujiu thought, he is willing to keep searching for this.