Yes.. or no?

WHO LOVES TIME SKIPS?!?
WELL TODAYS YOUR LUCKY DAY!!

anyways I think i fucked up my pinky, ring, and middle finger while punching a chair bc i was mad. So they kinda hurt now. Anyways...

Me 24/7 😪

Me 24/7 😪

Anyways I'm finally back from my week off YAY!! I have to draw 10 things bc of student council things i dont want to i need to finish two HW assignments which need a lit of work done so I'm feeling great. 😍

\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/

It been a couple days after you got out of the hospital. Needless to say you were exhausted. Little Billy would keep you up all night, well just to get his diaper changed. It was mostly your fault you stayed up, you were so paranoid, scared he would get take away. You always made sure he was in your sight, and the safest place to be. So, one night after 2-3 months, he invited you out. Reluctantly, you agreed..under one condition, he could come along. Billy whined "Why don't we leave him with Stu and mom" You sighed, "Please Billy I'm so worried about him, and I'd be more comfortable knowing he's with me.." Billy sighed and agreed.

later that afternoon

Billy walked into the bedroom kidding Billy and you while you played with him. "Honey get ready in something fancy." You sighed, "I will stay with him, go" he said smiling. You went to go get ready, trusting Billy. Billy lived his kid. I mean he would anything for him, he always made sure to always try to  get him to do the right thing. Billy tossed him up in the air, and he let out giggles. After a while of doing that Billy decided to give him a break. They laid down on the bed "So, do you know what ur favorite color is yet?" he asked. You heard a sigh. You giggled at his stupidity. While Billy and (yk what ima call the baby Emilio bc 😭😭)  Emilio were playing he was spelling out a certain word. "f-f-f" Billy immediately turned all his attention on the baby "NO, your mom will kill me" he lectured the baby. Emilio giggled, and started reaching his hands towards Billy. Billy sighed and smiled "Good boy...." he said while picking him up. "Why don't we get your dressed.." He got up and picked out a dressing shirt and some jeans that were soft on the inside. He somehow managed to put it on him. "Ok kiddo, let's put that..."*thinking face* 'Wtf are those things called' Billy thought. He went through these boxes of newly bought ones "ohHhhH BIBS... right...." (please i searched on quote on quote "what is the thing that goes around a babies neck to make sure food doesn't fall on their clothes" I'm so smart guys.)

"Ok that should safe you for now..." he mumbles to himself. You walked into the room after showering, doing your hair, (and) getting dressed(.)[optional: ,and doing your make up.]
Billy looked up at you in awe, "You look..great" he smiled, let's go before we're late. He picked up yours and his kid. When you got to the car, Billy opened your door, "Wow what a gentleman." you teased. He flipped you off. He opened the back door buckling the baby in. He went to the driver's side and opened his side before getting in and turning in the car.

~At the restaurant

When you got there, he unbuckled Emilio and picking him up. You went into your bag and pulled out a sweater, since it was cold. You put it on him while Billy held him. You smiled and walked into the restauran, after Billy locked the car. You were immediately attended when you got in. The waitress placed two menu's down on the table, "Hello! My name is Windy (pronounced Wendy) , spelled with an i! She said tapping her name tag. I will be attending you guys today! What would you guys like to get for drinks?"
Billy looked down at the menu before looking back up again, "Can I have a lemon margarita?" he said looking up. "Of course!" Windy said, writing it down in her small note book. "What would you like darling?" She said looking at you smiling. "Can I have [choice if drink]" You said smiling,, "Alright ! Would this little guy like anything?" she said. "Oh no, it's fine, I brought him something already!" you said smiling.

She walked away, and you continued to stare at your hands, fiddling with them. "You okay darling?" You looked up and smiled at him. "Of course why wouldn't I be?" you said, looking up. "Billy reached his hand over to yours, and grabbed one of them holding it in a tight embrace. "But, I need to give you something" you quickly said. I have been meaning to give you this for a while, but i kept forgetting....But um I didn't forget this time..." You pulled out the promise rings you bought months ago and handed him his matching pair. He smiled reaching his head out and kissing your forehead.  "Thank you, I love it." he said admiring the ring you have him before putting it on his right hand.  Soon enough the waiter came with drinks and asked what you would like to order. You chose [choice of food]. Billy soon order after you and chose the same thing you did.

~after you ate

Billy paid the bill and you guys exited the restaurant. He said he had one more surprise, he drive deep into the woods where the old cabin used to be near. Finally when you got there he grabbed Emilio, once again and walked you guys to the back of the cabin.  He made you close you eyes while he held you closely watching your step. After a while you guys stopped walking. You could hear bird and crickets. You heard water flowing. You immediately knew what it was. You were still closing your eyes when he let you go. You were confused, soon enough he told you to open your eyes. "Y/n, I have loved spending time with you day and night, you make me extremely happy. You are always there for me when I needed you, you patched up my injuries and everything else. You've accepted me for who I am, and made sure i always felt love. You are the kindest, most beautiful person and I love you so much...Uh do you wanna marry me.?" he asked holding out the ring while kneeling down. You never felt this happy with anyone, he was always there when you needed him and he always made sure you were safe. Though you had your difficulties. You took a deep breath in "Uh Billy....idk what to say..." you looked at him.

-

-

|<><><><><><><><><><><><><>|

A/n

I know im so amazing yw for the cliff hanger, anyways idk . Hope you enjoyed this chapters and its horrible spelling errors and grammar