36- Left and Right

A/N: Okay, so before you will all (friendly) dis me, hear me out. You know by now how I work with their songs. Either using them as a title, directly their lyrics, or only the meaning of the songs.

Thiiis chapter was supposed to be rather... happy (considering Left and Right). Well, oopsie. Most of the time, I write while listening to music, and consciously/unconsciously, I get influenced by it. That's how my mood shifts and decide in what direction the action will go.

Also, right now I'm stuck with Cocona's part from Galz Xypher. Pls google her up, I swear it's worth it. Just imagine a collab between her and Yoongi sdshfiajdjknfks.

Again, sorry, not sorry, IT IS WHAT IT IS, but for this chapter, the main songs will be Ghost by Justin Bieber, Temporary Love by The Brinks, and my forever weakness, Another Love by Tom Odell.

Faye

"Babe? My favorite T-shirt? I cannot find it." I search through the whole wardrobe, taking out random clothes.

And here I was, thinking my closet is horrible. Try looking for a black shirt through multiple black shirts. Not cool. Not fun.

"You mean my T-shirt?"

His raspy voice sends a thrum between my legs, and I hold my breath when his rough hands slide up my thighs underneath my towel. His grip tightens as he pulls me back until my spine brushes his toned chest.

"I thought we both decided that it's mine now." I turn around to kiss him.

His tongue sneaks inside my mouth, and I let out a deep moan, his hands cupping my naked ass.

"You decided that and I agreed." his touch fades away, much to my despair, picking up another T-shirt, "Have this one. It will look good on you."

"What happened to the other? Did you give it to your mistress?"

"Yeah. So stop being selfish and learn how to share. Was she supposed to walk around my house naked? I definitely gave her your T-shirt."

Just a silly joke, but to which Jungkook shows no signs of empathy. I level him with my eyes and unconsciously poke my inner cheek with my tongue.