The bad news

Lucy's POV
I walked through the portal and made my way to my castle, feint shouts of concern looming in the distance. as I made my way in through the frond door, I noticed something odd, but I didn't know what. things seemed less lifeless than they were before, less lively. deciding to cast away the thought, I headed into the dining room where I could sense Zerefs Magic coming from. "hello dad,Zeref" I called into the echoing halls. their heads snapped in my direction I'm confusion and surprise, "Lucy? What are you doing here?" Zeref questioned," I'm here to get you. nothing serious of course, I just want to introduce you to the guild." I said while beaming. In amazement, they looked at me, clearly shocked that I have enough control over my power to show emotions. "woah Lucy that's the first time we've seen you smile since you began your training, it's a nice change." Zeref exclaimed while my dad stood there smiling slightly, before returning to his gloomy looking face. "so will you come with me? to the guild" I asked after a short moment of silence. "what? Oh yeah sure, give me two minutes and I'll be right there, meet me by the front door okay?" He said while snapping back into focus. I nodded and skipped back to the main entrance to wait for him.

Zeref's POV

I was just about to walk out the door to get some thing before I went, when dad stopped me in my tracks. "wait a minute son, i don't want Lucy knowing any of what happened here 6 days ago. at least not yet now that she has control over her emotions. we can never know how she will react to.........that". "oh.......yeah sure, we wouldn't want her to lose total control now would we?" I replied in a saddened tone. I set off towards the door forgetting to grab some spare clothes. I figured that I could stay for a while and catch up with Lucy, oh well I guess I'll just teleport some clothes to When I need them. after we caught back up to Lucy, we headed towards the portal she first placed and from it we could hear the faint echoes of her guild mates,"I'm surprised that the haven't come through to have a look for themselves, unless you placed a spell on it preventing them from entering" I asked her to which she responded, "yeah, I just wanted them to attempt to enter the portal and end up being frustrated at the fact that they can't pass through. man I wish I could have seen it.". I laughed at her ability to be childish and she shot me a slight glare.we came to a halt before walking through the portal and the once argumentative and loud guild, fell silent as they stared in our direction. "what is HE doing here, don't tell me he's your brother Lucy?" Came a voice belonging to a man with pink hair, wait is this the Natsu she was talking about,why on earth would she want to come back here and be friends with all of them. very strange. I seem to have missed out on quite a lot over these past few months. Lucy is gonna have to explain herself.