13. All For You.

Y/N's POV

"Lani!" I called out.

"Hello?"

"Come up here, I need you to see something."

"Okay." I heard her footsteps approaching then she came in the room.

"What's up?" I was turned around.

"How do you think I look?" I stood up and turned around.

"Where are you going?" She started to walk towards me.

"I told you last week, I'm going out with Megan. She's being honored at an award ceremony and she's bringing me as her plus one."

"When does it start?"

"In like, three hours."

She walked closer towards me and held me by the waist.

She looked me deep in the eyes and tucked away her bottom lip.

"How do you think I look, Lani?" I asked softly, looking into her eyes, grinning a little bit.

"You look like someone I wanna..."

"You wanna what?"

"You know."

"Maybe." I put my arms around her neck.

"You look so good." She whispered. We both leaned in and started kissing.

Her hands moved up and down my body, I put my hand on her face.

She unzipped my dress from the back and took the straps off of my shoulders. The dress came off of me.

"You wanna do this right now?" She asked.

"I got time."

We went back to kissing and we both ended up on the bed.

She was on top me, kissing all over me. She came back no my neck, kissing and sucking on it, she gave me a couple hickeys.

It felt so good, honestly. I know I had places do be and things to do, but I also had time. Time to do whatever.

I put my hand on her head, running my fingers through her curls. I love when she wears her hair out.

After she was done, she went lower on my body. She put one of my nipples in her mouth and started playing with the other one.

"Mhmm."

I put my hand on top of hers, she took it and put it against the headboard.

She came back up and started kissing me. She then continued to leave kissing all over my body.

She started to kiss down low on my stomach, her hands going up and down my body, and her eyes just looking at me.

She started going lower and then started rubbing my thighs.

She brung her head to my inner thighs and started kissing on them. She slowly lifted my legs up as she did so.

She kissed both of my legs up and down, teasing me because she knew how to get me.

"Lani."

"Hmm?" She looked up at me.

"You know you want to."

"I know I wanna what?" She bit her bottom lip and came back up for some kisses.

"Come on." I whispered against her lips.

"What?"

"Eat it."

She just stared at me.

"Eat it, you know you want to, so go ahead."