Chapter 54 𓇣

The class noticed [Name]'s absence for the entire day and they had figured out what had happened on the news. Tokito Muichiro, Mist Hashira, and Shinazugawa Genya, from class 1-B both perished fighting a villain.

There had been rumours floating around on the internet that the Hashiras were falling and no replacements were being brought up. It was true. Now there was only Water, Serpent, Love, Flower, Stone and Wind however the last two were in recovery so currently only four Hashiras are active with one still being a student.

[Name] was ordered to find a tsuguko and quick. Togata had chose not to as he hopes in the future he'll be able to get his quirk back and [Name] did contact Ragdoll regarding the matter but she declined as if she did take the offer she'd have to leave her group.

He was in trouble. More Hashiras were going to die they knew it and so does [Name]. He would die with no replacement.

.

.

.

"Hey, hey. Do you think there's only 2 villains?" Hado asked the class as she held Ashido hostage. "Well you're wrong there's 3!"

The class watched in horror as kunais began raining down on them from the one and only Tsuyuri [Name]. Hado cheered at him happily as the class quickly dodged the raining weapons.

"Hey, I thought I told you lot not to move, kids like that need to be punished!" Hado pouted before a blast wave of energy shattered the oncoming ice and the small group containing Iida, Todoroki, Sato and Tokoyami were stopped in their tracks.

"What do you want villain!?" Midoriya yelled to Amajiki who looked up determined.

"I want to go home!" He replied as Hado, [Name] and the small group of students all sweat dropped. "However, if I leave Hado and Tsuyuri will get mad at me so would Mirio."

"So, I can't go home until I've tried my best!" Amajiki's eyes narrowed in determination as [Name] smiled from his position on top of a building.

"Tsuyuri, me and Amajiki will deal with these ones you go to the ones at the bridge," Hado ordered as [Name] nodded before seemingly disappearing.

"Oh dear, now there's a villain here!" Togata laughed as the students turned to see [Name] in a scrimmage vest labelled 3.

"Tsuyuri?" Asui asked as she quickly jumped backwards to avoid a slash of forsythias.

"Don't think of me as your classmate; act as if I were a true villain!" [Name] ordered as he slashed at her again, knocking her goggles off her head as he jumped to avoid a wave of ice.

Dashing to the right to avoid Iida but then having to flip backwards to dodge Dark Shadow [Name], he smiled slightly. "You're a lot better than at the start of the year. What a difference."

However, that smile turned into a smirk. "Eighth Form: Chrysanthemum!"

All the students jumped into the water or off the bridge as a wave of powerful attacks were sent flying their way. Looking back after the attack had cleared, they saw [Name] holding Togata hostage as Togata sat on the ground to compensate for [Name]'s height as a kunai was held close to his neck.

"Well, what will you do, heroes?" [Name] asked as he essentially shielded himself with Togata's body.

"He's taken him hostage!" Iida yelled as Todoroki gritted his teeth in frustration.

Suddenly, more footsteps arrived, and [Name] saw the rest of the class. He knew he couldn't defeat them all. Raising his hands in the air in surrender, [Name] dodged to avoid Bakugo's rage, though his wrists and ankles were tied together courtesy of Yaoyorozu.

"No! That's too easy!" [Name] easily dodged Bakugo's swings, even in the restraints, as the class watched and sighed.

.

.

.

"It's finally time!" Hagakure jumped up and down excitedly.

"Hagakure, aren't you cold?" Jiro asked since the girl was just wearing shoes and gloves.

"Super cold!" Hagakure responded as [Name] chuckled slightly.

"I'm wearing my winter version, too. Isn't it cool?" Ashido asked as he popped up in front of Jiro Hagakure and [Name].

Yaaoyorozu complimented her outfit as she finished tying her cape. It was getting very cold now, so the students had made adjustments to their costumes to help stay warm; however, Hagakure couldn't, so she was freezing cold.

[Name] handed Hagakure his haori while they were waiting for Class B, and Hagakure turned around to see Uraraka staring at her quite intensely.

"Hey, you all seem quite relaxed; don't tell me you're underestimating us?" Monoma spoke before he leaned back and declared. "Come on, Class A, let's settle this once and for all!"

He suddenly brought out a form of the ratings of Class 1-A's performance vs. Class 1-B's during the festival, and Class B won by two votes. [Name] looked at the class, frowning at the one student who would no longer be there. Genya.

[Name] looked at the students' faces, and even Monoma had a slight sadness about him. It was clear they all cared for the girl, so her death must have been heartbreaking to the class.

"[Name], how are you doing?" Sumiko approached [Name] and ignored Monoma's protests for her not to talk to a Class A student. [Name] and Sumiko began a conversation as Uraraka watched from a distance. "Our teacher said we'd be in a place where no sunlight could enter, implying Nezuo can fight. Normally, something special must be created solely to compensate Nezuo.

[Name] nodded along with her words, but the two were stopped as the two teachers began to speak. "Today, there will be a special participant."

"Do not embarrass yourselves," Aizawa warned as he used his signature scarf to choke Monoma, who was spewing nonsense like usual.

Students began to discuss who the special participant would be. "He wants to transfer into the hero course. From General Studies, Class C, Shinso Hitoshi."

Ojiro gasped as he pointed at Shinso in shock, seemingly not forgiving him for what he did in the sports festival. [Name] just smiled indifferently about the whole ordeal. He knew Shinso's quirk, brainwashing, was powerful but was also easy to break out of.

This will be an entertaining match between Class A and Class B, as well as Shinso Hitoshi of Class C.

'....'