5

I was working on a song I named "Tuff

I was working on a song I named "Tuff." I was done writing the song, but I was sampling the fourth beat for it. I think this one was the one.

I waited until the beat rose, "Von. Aw, you tough? You ain't really tough. That lil boy a mutt, he Mrs. Puff," I mumbled and nodded my head.

The door opened and I lifted my head to see Durk walking with a female behind him.

"Wasgood gang," I spoke and dapped him up.

"Grind don't stop," he said pointing towards my notebook.

"Yeah, I think I found the beat for this I was working on. You want to hear it," I asked him, and he nodded.

I restarted the beat and rapped the snippet I had.

"Straight fire," he told me when I was done.

"Baby what you think," he turned to the girl that walked in with him. He grabbed er hand and pulled her closer to him.

"I like it," she said simply.

"Von, this my girl India," he introduced.

"Nice to meet you," I said.

"You too," she replied.

"I need to talk to you about something," Durk told me and sat down. India went and sat on a couch in the corner of the room, and I sat down in the chair I was sitting in before.

"Wassup," I spoke.

"You were chilling my sister the other day," he asked and I nodded, "Y'all got something going?"

"Nah gang, I was just hanging out with her," I told him.

"I'm letting you know now, I already had this talk with Lexx. You my artist and you like a brother to me. This fame shit come with a lot, and I don't want her mixed in with whatever happens. Both of y'all told me the same thing, but if anything does happen, I don't want you with my sister," he announced.

I coudn't even say anything.

I mean I wasn't deeply in love with Alexus, but I was feeling her a little.

I'm not going after her just because he told me not to, but if something happens it happens. We both grown at the end of the day.

I nodded to him, and he held his hand out to dap me up.

thoughts?

comments?

suggestions on anything?

this was just something to...set the mood, i guess.

vote for me...

finished: November 25, 2022 \ 4:25 pm

404 words.